Enforcers Unite!

LasVegasJK

So, I need to move my steering stabilizer from the factory position. Can I just rotate the factory tie rod ss mount? And then I'll need a spacer and nut/bolt to mount the ss to the DLF track bar mount. ?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

scull20

Question...do the enforcer kit sway bar link relocation brackets up front serve any other purpose besides moving the mount locations up to accommodate for the length of the OEM rear links that get moved up front?

The reason I'm asking is that I got a set of evo HD links for up front and I fear that with the relo brackets the HD links may be 'too' long and push the sway bar up too high.

That being said, can I safely remove the relo brackets and utilize a longer link in the stock mounting holes?

LasVegasJK

Question...do the enforcer kit sway bar link relocation brackets up front serve any other purpose besides moving the mount locations up to accommodate for the length of the OEM rear links that get moved up front?

The reason I'm asking is that I got a set of evo HD links for up front and I fear that with the relo brackets the HD links may be 'too' long and push the sway bar up too high.

That being said, can I safely remove the relo brackets and utilize a longer link in the stock mounting holes?

What length links do you have?
Mine are 9.5" and the sway bar is ok. It's at an angle, but haven't had a problem.

JeepJeep75

You can run without the relocation bracket on the drivers side. The passenger side is different. The raised trackbar bracket is part of the sway bar relocation bracket, it's all one strong piece. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1488157024.686608.jpg I don't seem to have a pic of the whole raised trackbar bracket, but here's the end of it with sway bar attached.

scull20

You can run without the relocation bracket on the drivers side. The passenger side is different. The raised trackbar bracket is part of the sway bar relocation bracket, it's all one strong piece. View attachment 245965 I don't seem to have a pic of the whole raised trackbar bracket, but here's the end of it with sway bar attached.

Ahhhh, didn't even think of that. I got the 9.5" links. I suppose I'll give it a shot as is once it gets warm again and snap a pic of the sway bar once I'm done.

JeepJeep75

I just realized though that the raised trackbar bracket isn't part of the Enforcer kit. The raised trackbar bracket is in fact part of the draglink flip kit. Just wanted to point that out for anyone else that comes across this.

Just read this whole thing from the beginning. Tons of great info.
I have a 4 inch enforcer, EVO draglink flip, fox shocks, and Dynomax evolution exhaust I need to install. I guess the only real thing I'm missing is the front driveshaft??

Just read this whole thing from the beginning. Tons of great info.
I have a 4 inch enforcer, EVO draglink flip, fox shocks, and Dynomax evolution exhaust I need to install. I guess the only real thing I'm missing is the front driveshaft??

Sweet! I'm in the same boat just need the drive shaft and control arms which should be on the way soon! I'm going to see if I can get by without a driveshaft for now! We will see!

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
I have a question will the EVO upper and lower control arms on the 4 inch lift work with the 3inch lift? Sorry if it's been answered theirs a lot of information on this thread.

TFD

I have a question will the EVO upper and lower control arms on the 4 inch lift work with the 3inch lift? Sorry if it's been answered theirs a lot of information on this thread.

Now that EVO makes all 8 arms, they should work fine with the 3 inch lift. I'll be using their front uppers when I get my PR44 installed.

Next Saturday is my install date. My son and I have put two days aside for install. I have a few questions on install and tools needed.
*What tools did you need that were not listed on the instructions?
*Should I follow the install steps as written?
Etc???
Any other info and guidance would be appreciated.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using WAYALIFE mobile app

chipper

If you haven't done it already. A good thing to do is to put 90* zerk fitting on the LCA's now. Will be easier to grease them later. I also remember needing 2 of the same wrenches I think 19mm. So having 2 sets will be helpful. Have some spray paint to cover the bare metal after cutting. Sharper drill bits and cutting oil for the DLF.

If you haven't done it already. A good thing to do is to put 90* zerk fitting on the LCA's now. Will be easier to grease them later. I also remember needing 2 of the same wrenches I think 19mm. So having 2 sets will be helpful. Have some spray paint to cover the bare metal after cutting. Sharper drill bits and cutting oil for the DLF.

Thanks! I'll go to Napa and look for the zerks. Pretty sure I need some sharper bits. Much appreciated

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Robertcrav

Need a bit of "Enforcer" guidance...

I've been piecing together my kit...

I already have 8 Currie Arms and 4" plush ride coils, just need a sanity check on the rest of what I'm about to order

• Rancho 9000XL 999331's / 999332's, along with upper stem/eye adapters for the front and bar pin for rear
  • extended brake lines to replace the relocation brackets I have for my 2.5" kit
  • Ordering Drag Link Flip Kit

But I don't need the entire Evo drag link flip, as my Currie RJ44 already has a raised track bar mount, can I get just a RHD drag link and then the crush bushing? Or am I missing anything else?
Thanks,
Robert

Jeepfan30

Need a bit of "Enforcer" guidance...

I've been piecing together my kit...

I already have 8 Currie Arms and 4" plush ride coils, just need a sanity check on the rest of what I'm about to order

• Rancho 9000XL 999331's / 999332's, along with upper stem/eye adapters for the front and bar pin for rear
  • extended brake lines to replace the relocation brackets I have for my 2.5" kit
  • Ordering Drag Link Flip Kit

But I don't need the entire Evo drag link flip, as my Currie RJ44 already has a raised track bar mount, can I get just a RHD drag link and then the crush bushing? Or am I missing anything else?
Thanks,
Robert

Yes, you can order a RHD drag link, tapered sleeve and the tie rod style adjuster.

Top Bottom