Enforcers Unite!

BaddestCross

Ok so this is a weird question but here it goes...

For those running the 3" enforcer lift and 35s please share a pic with your jeep and a person at least 5'5" next to it.... my wife is wondering just how big this will be since she is vertically challenged and pregnant and gonna be having to climb into it... thank you in advance..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Lol. It's gonna be tough for her, particularly while pregnant. Do you have side steps?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Guascone

I need a urgent feedback please...the greese nipples where should be oriented? Upwards or downwards?
On EVO instruction si shown downwards but I remember some discussion where it was written the opposite...am I right?

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
I need a urgent feedback please...the greese nipples where should be oriented? Upwards or downwards?
On EVO instruction si shown downwards but I remember some discussion where it was written the opposite...am I right?

Most people here face them up so a rock doesn't smash the nipple off. Also putting 90* angle nipples on makes it easier for greasing installed.

Guascone

I'm trying to finish to assembly them but I have some doubts...first the nipples direcction and second I probably need to cut some shitmetal...is it necessary ( the yellow part)?
IMG_0127.jpg
IMG_0129.jpg IMG_0128.jpg

Dopey84

Lol. It's gonna be tough for her, particularly while pregnant. Do you have side steps?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I have steps for now but when I install this lift I will also be doing the low angle evo sliders... I should note that my wife will have had the baby before I have this lift installed... she just wants a reference picture so she can see what she will have to deal with

JeepJeep75

Guascone

The nominal lift is now 3,7" in the front with diesel engine, winch and heavy duty bumper...I didn't measured the rear...

The JK seem more firm on the steer but I still need to test it...

Last edited:

Clowe

I'll be putting on my lift this weekend. How did you all adjust the control arms on you got them on? Can you twist the nut by hand the tighten it down or do you need an adjustable wrench?

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
I'll be putting on my lift this weekend. How did you all adjust the control arms on you got them on? Can you twist the nut by hand the tighten it down or do you need an adjustable wrench?

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Definitely going to need an adjustable wrench... unless you have some andre the giant hands lol

CinciRubi17

Anyone in here running a 3" enforcer with 37's? Mainly looking at this or the 4" Evo double d 4" with 37's for a combo of overlanding / rock crawling but I think the 4" might be too if I ever add a roof top tent?

Top Bottom