Estimate??? This happened today..

OscarMike2.0

I can't find the evo ones that cover where the general would go 

If your interested in buying the corners you will have to call northridge4x4 no one else stocks them currently. (Atleast to my knowledge no one does, could be wrong tho)

jgarz05

It would bug me to not fix it first so the estimate was 750$ jeeps going in the 15th then I'll put the evo corners on I can get both corners powder coated for 300$ then install them myself

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It would bug me to not fix it first so the estimate was 750$ jeeps going in the 15th then I'll put the evo corners on I can get both corners powder coated for 300$ then install them myself

$300 for a set of corners? Holy fuck, that's highway robbery!

Paint them yourself for that price. Powdercoat on mine (which are bigger then the normal ones) was like $120 or something like that.

jgarz05

$300 for a set of corners? Holy fuck, that's highway robbery!

Paint them yourself for that price. Powdercoat on mine (which are bigger then the normal ones) was like $120 or something like that.

Well he said 90-120 per corner.
I would but I am by far the worst painter lol

bkac

Caught the Bug

I wouldn't fix, just prime it and cover with the corners. Trust me, I installed my corners myself, it's not gonna look any better if you fix it first. I got mine powdercoated body color for $100, that's both of them including sandblasting to prep then also. Good luck.

Top Bottom