Et Tu, Brute?...Part Deux

Brute

Hooked
Completely uneventful drive down from
WA towing a trailer to NV for two days…25 mins from the house on the 15 S in Las Vegas, a trailer in front of me popped open it’s door and out rolls a big spool of wire…it immediately rolls to my right (thank God) and I drive past it…I can see the craziness in my side mirror as cars screech and maneuver to avoid hitting it…Frick! I could hear some metal to metal contact…

Jsouder53

Hooked
WA towing a trailer to NV for two days…25 mins from the house on the 15 S in Las Vegas, a trailer in front of me popped open it’s door and out rolls a big spool of wire…it immediately rolls to my right (thank God) and I drive past it…I can see the craziness in my side mirror as cars screech and maneuver to avoid hitting it…Frick! I could hear some metal to metal contact…
I’m glad to hear you missed that!!

Andy5160

Hooked
Glad you ok!!!!

Brute

Hooked
IMG_2764.jpeg
You know you have a good friend that runs his rig back to Sparks to have a custom length shaft built, then run it back to Rubicon Springs by dark…he came the next morning to install it at Buck Island Lake…

Speaking of which, it was tough sledding getting to Buck Island Lake from Big Sluice…backwards. Serious strapping, creative winching and even a couple tandem tugs got us into BIL by 3:30…

Top Bottom