EVO 3" enforce system vs rock krawler 3.5" flex system

Moto5195

Thanks for the help everyone!! My son gets back in 3 days with his traveling baseball team! I think hell really like it!!

Devallee

My parents bought me my JKU for Christmas when I was 16 (21 now) and I couldn't thank them enough. I'm sure he'll love his just as much as I love mine. Good job dad! :thumb: and happy birthday to your son

OllllO Fanatic

Ok so my son is turning 16 next month and he's been wanting a lifted jeep just like mine but 2 door! And we finally found a 08 X and he's willing to pay for some of the work well do to it! So we have everything picked out but the lift! He wants 35" tires and we don't to go over 4" lift! I've seen both of these lift a lot on here but witch is the best way to go? I have EVO stuff on my jeep and LOVE IT!!! But don't know much about the enforcer lift or the RK 3.5" lift either! So pros and cons would be nice!! Thanks a lot!!!

Did you go with a 3" or a 4" spring? I am thinking of going with Enforcer my self on my '13 2 door Rubicon. Also did you end up changing your rear drive shaft yet?

Top Bottom