Evo 4” coils.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Yeah I did..haha. I would have but I don't have the correct links for the rear and need to do the rock stars to bring them up enough. Although thinking about that right now my shock length isn't changing so droop wouldn't change so no new links necessary. Damn I hate when I think about this stuff after the fact..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Droop should definitely change by about 2”. The rockstars raise the axle side shock mounts about 2” up. So if you are reusing your existing shocks then you will definitely see more droop. Also, I could be wrong but I don’t think the sway bar link mounting points change.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jesse3638

Hooked
Droop should definitely change by about 2”. The rockstars raise the axle side shock mounts about 2” up. So if you are reusing your existing shocks then you will definitely see more droop. Also, I could be wrong but I don’t think the sway bar link mounting points change.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Yes I agree with you if I installed the rock stars. I just meant if I swapped out my 3" springs for the 4" ones as it sits now reusing the same shocks. I won't have any more droop so my sway bar links don't need to be changed.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom