EVO Alumilite Front Bumper

Jackboeker83

Does anyone have pictures of one installed without the loop bar and skid plate? The ones on the website aren’t that great and I’m having a hard time find some one the inter webs. I’m torn between that one or the 1/4 pounder. I like the 1/4 pounder for its high clearance and being able to tuck up the rubicon sway bar motor but it’s just too square. The Alumilite looks like it might have a bit more style while allowing the high clearance and tucking the motor but I can’t get a decent picture to see if I like it.

benatc1

Hooked
Here are some with the hoop but no skid. Never installed without the hoop but you get the idea. I really love this bumper, saving it for my next jeep

Attachments

• EA0C8889-1BC9-4585-807A-D924561064B0.jpeg
    EA0C8889-1BC9-4585-807A-D924561064B0.jpeg
    216.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 1ED5FEF0-CAC2-41D7-9922-939C59959114.jpeg
    1ED5FEF0-CAC2-41D7-9922-939C59959114.jpeg
    199 KB · Views: 37
  • F5EF1C2D-063C-4EFC-BE9E-C9E76A144944.jpeg
    F5EF1C2D-063C-4EFC-BE9E-C9E76A144944.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 36

Jackboeker83

Here are some with the hoop but no skid. Never installed without the hoop but you get the idea. I really love this bumper, saving it for my next jeep
Thanks for the pics. From what I can tell you don’t have to cut the bottom supports off and the bottom of the bumper doesnt go as far back as the 1/4 pounder. Not sure if I’m explaining that clearly enough. Is there anyway you can get a picture of it in the sun and a picture of underneath the bumper. No rush… whenever you have time.

i do like the bumper shape with the bar though. It looks good.

benatc1

Hooked
Thanks for the pics. From what I can tell you don’t have to cut the bottom supports off and the bottom of the bumper doesnt go as far back as the 1/4 pounder. Not sure if I’m explaining that clearly enough. Is there anyway you can get a picture of it in the sun and a picture of underneath the bumper. No rush… whenever you have time.

i do like the bumper shape with the bar though. It looks good.
It’s not currently installed on a jeep, had to maneuver car situation but let me see what pics I can find. If I recall correctly you do not have to make any cuts, unlike the quarter pounder, Which is also a great bumper, and it also does not fit quite as tight as quarter pounder. While I prefer the alumalite bumper I wouldn’t hesitate the slightest to get the quarter pounder either as I ran it before and loved it too. I’ll see what pics I can find

Jackboeker83

It’s not currently installed on a jeep, had to maneuver car situation but let me see what pics I can find. If I recall correctly you do not have to make any cuts, unlike the quarter pounder, Which is also a great bumper, and it also does not fit quite as tight as quarter pounder. While I prefer the alumalite bumper I wouldn’t hesitate the slightest to get the quarter pounder either as I ran it before and loved it too. I’ll see what pics I can find
I think they both are great bumpers just trying to see which one I like better. Thanks for looking and once again no rush.

Top Bottom