Evo Bolt on Coilovers Front and Rear and Front King Bumps

:thinking: I thought Frank's comment was funny. All he did was point out how the sentence actually read.

I guess some people just care more about language and syntax than other people do.

Ya I didn't know you had to be an English major to be on here. I'm sorry I'm just a stupid gold miner from the middle of nowhere.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Ya I didn't know you had to be an English major to be on here. I'm sorry I'm just a stupid gold miner from the middle of nowhere.

Funny, some of the most intelligent people I know have no formal academic education. They also don't carry chips on their shoulders.

You might want to dump out your bowl of cornflakes. It sounds like someone pissed in it. Make a fresh bowl, relax, and recognize Frank's comment for what it was...just a simple commentary about how syntax can sometimes be funny.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Your a idiot I no you can talk write :bleh:

See, now that shit is funny!

Funny, some of the most intelligent people I know have no formal academic education. They also don't carry chips on their shoulders.

You might want to dump out your bowl of cornflakes. It sounds like someone pissed in it. Make a fresh bowl, relax, and recognize Frank's comment for what it was...just a simple commentary about how syntax can sometimes be funny.

Fucking word ninja!

Your a idiot I no you can talk write :bleh:

Lol

I'm pretty sure your making a bigger deal about it then anyone
My seven year old knows how to use commas, he's not an English major. Lighten up Richard.

Lol the Richard was pretty funny, but most people just call me a dick.

ttfhell

Boys please stay on topic. This thread is about sales, rub downs, Grease, handies, and MTG's love of my feet.

Boys please stay on topic. This thread is about sales, rub downs, Grease, handies, and MTG's love of my feet.

I'm still on topic. I'm pretty sure this all started because I was trying to buy something, and I still will if your sale doesn't work out.

Top Bottom