EVO Coilovers Rule

2Cross

Caught the Bug
I've been on this forum for several years (lurking and active). At times I've been defensive and didn't consider fully that Eddie and others were correct about the EVO coilover and lift products. After running an AEV lift for 5 years I finally sprung for the EVO bolt-on Coilovers. My jeep buddy and I just finished installing his and all I can say is "WOW".
The quality and ride is 100 percent better than AEV.
Looking forward to mine being installed now.

I was exactly what Eddie and others talked about. The guys who was invested in something and can't imagine the money they put in it was in the end a less effective way to spend money (waste of money)

Tree Frog

Just getting them on is only the beginning. As time goes on you will find they get smoother as you get them broke in and dialed in. Lots of room for adjustment from here.
They have their quirks but overall they do ride great.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Just getting them on is only the beginning. As time goes on you will find they get smoother as you get them broke in and dialed in. Lots of room for adjustment from here.
They have their quirks but overall they do ride great.

So so true!! I have notice a difference with continued setting in after 2,000 and 3,000 miles. Yes, the EVO coil overs will only get better.

SunDevilJk

I'm installing the bolt one later this week. Pretty excited! Love to read threads like this before I'm about to install the product that is getting awesome reviews.

2Cross

Caught the Bug
I'm installing the bolt one later this week. Pretty excited! Love to read threads like this before I'm about to install the product that is getting awesome reviews.

I was skeptical but now that I've driven it. It blows my mind. So Awesome

Evil

Wait til you take it off road and start twisting it up :eek:

The system works really well on and off road.

But Im just a fan boy that never set out to build a EVO Jeep, but ended up with a EVO Jeep :D

USMC Wrangler

I keep telling my wife (who has a pretty severe back issue) that if she wants the Jeep to ride great, coilovers are a must. I just need someone that has this setup to let her see for herself...and that great-great 2nd uncle who died in India, leaving me a fortune, to be real. Lol!

Congrats and great to hear the feedback!

2Cross

Caught the Bug
Wait til you take it off road and start twisting it up :eek:

The system works really well on and off road.

But Im just a fan boy that never set out to build a EVO Jeep, but ended up with a EVO Jeep :D

I can't wait. I turned in to an EVO fanboy as well and never intended to. I've been jeeping since 1987 when my brother got a 73 CJ5 and thought I knew a lot. But this stuff is the bomb

uberc4

I keep telling my wife (who has a pretty severe back issue) that if she wants the Jeep to ride great, coilovers are a must. I just need someone that has this setup to let her see for herself...and that great-great 2nd uncle who died in India, leaving me a fortune, to be real. Lol!

You can ride in mine, but may not be good for your wallet since I have the Double Throwdown! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

GregMort13

Caught the Bug

You can ride in mine, but may not be good for your wallet since I have the Double Throwdown! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Ive ridden in steve's (cozdude) jeep on road and offroad quite a few times. It hurts. Oh does it hurt. It was to the point my wife has ridden in his jeep, she wants coilovers on my jeep now too [emoji23][emoji23] guess i know what my next purchase will be.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ive ridden in steve's (cozdude) jeep on road and offroad quite a few times. It hurts. Oh does it hurt. It was to the point my wife has ridden in his jeep, she wants coilovers on my jeep now too [emoji23][emoji23] guess i know what my next purchase will be.

Just to add onto that she was pregnant when we did that switch mid day on the trails

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Congrats on getting the coil overs Greg. Exciting stuff. You can help me do mine next lol. I'm looking forward to seeing what the ride is like on & off road.

Top Bottom