Evo corner skin install.

JKRicky

I've been debating on installing these myself or having ORE do it....I'm starting to lean towards ORE lol

bkac

Caught the Bug
I've been debating on installing these myself or having ORE do it....I'm starting to lean towards ORE lol

If you have the right tools it's really not that bad. Took me about 1.5 hrs per side and I did like pignajeep, installed them already powdercoated. A good nutsert tool really helps out.

JKRicky

If you have the right tools it's really not that bad. Took me about 1.5 hrs per side and I did like pignajeep, installed them already powdercoated. A good nutsert tool really helps out.

My plan was to do them already powder coated. Definitely need that tool. I've done them without before and it sucks.

jeeper52

LOSER
I have the tool. The first side took me forever but the 2nd one went much better. Id say abiut 2 hrs. If you are patient you can do it. I was just too obsessed with trying to make the body lines match perfect so it took me longer than it should have.

jeeper52

LOSER
However depending on what they charge it might be worth the money to have them installed. Ive hear around $300 which seems very reasonable and worth it. But i just like doing the work myself so thats why i did it.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I have the tool. The first side took me forever but the 2nd one went much better. Id say abiut 2 hrs. If you are patient you can do it. I was just too obsessed with trying to make the body lines match perfect so it took me longer than it should have.

That's a good thing, this is one install you want to do right. There's no second chances.

Top Bottom