EVO Double D Long Arm Upgrade...

mrmet1983

Yes you would be correct in saying that.

Hey drew I've been thinking about this kit for a while , right now I have the enforcer but I'll be giving that to my brother soon and in getting by on COs and was leaning toward the long arm upgrade double d but I keep hearing things about the exhaust what is actually needed to make the exhaust clear the long arms cuz I do not want to cut and weld my exhaust. Is there an easier way such as a new exhaust piece instead of cutting the stock one ? Thanks and how does this work with the Evo slider I feel like they will be in the way of the brackets ? Thanks

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Figured this would happen, everyone will be mad at me for evo sending me the wrong stuff.

I don't think anyone is mad at you for a vendor packing/shipping error. They might get annoyed at you for making a douche bag post, but they shouldn't be mad. :grayno:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Hey drew I've been thinking about this kit for a while , right now I have the enforcer but I'll be giving that to my brother soon and in getting by on COs and was leaning toward the long arm upgrade double d but I keep hearing things about the exhaust what is actually needed to make the exhaust clear the long arms cuz I do not want to cut and weld my exhaust. Is there an easier way such as a new exhaust piece instead of cutting the stock one ? Thanks and how does this work with the Evo slider I feel like they will be in the way of the brackets ? Thanks I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

For the sliders I asked the same question and was told to go with the high clearance kit instead of the bolt on since it mounts slightly differently. I think the afe pipe works for the exhaust but I am not sure. Curious to that tho since I forgot to ask.

mrmet1983

For the sliders I asked the same question and was told to go with the high clearance kit instead of the bolt on since it mounts slightly differently. I think the afe pipe works for the exhaust but I am not sure. Curious to that tho since I forgot to ask.

I'm still trying to decide on this kit or just a set of adjustable control arms from currie

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Top Bottom