EVO DTD kit

thebeezknez

Caught the Bug
Hello, can anybody help me with the following. I am trying to order a complete kit for installing dtd kit in front and back/ lever system. Are the following Evo part numbers all I’ll need?

Front : EVO-1010 and EVO-1085
Rear : EVO-1200 and EVO-1008

Thanks

Hello, can anybody help me with the following. I am trying to order a complete kit for installing dtd kit in front and back/ lever system. Are the following Evo part numbers all I’ll need?

Front : EVO-1010 and EVO-1085
Rear : EVO-1200 and EVO-1008

Thanks
Call Evo there are a lot of variables.

All you need is the EVO-1200, not the 1085. You probably think the EVO-1200 is only for the rear because websites like Quadratec get the description wrong. You will need the EVO-1010 and EVO-1008.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

So I just saw the EVO-1050 on ORE website. That and the Evo-1200 look identical but a big price difference. What’s the difference between them? Is one a better option?

So I just saw the EVO-1050 on ORE website. That and the Evo-1200 look identical but a big price difference. What’s the difference between them? Is one a better option?
My coworker and I were looking at this recently. The only difference appears to be the way the lower control arm mounts to the rear axle. For an extra $3k I think I would just reuse the factory LCA mount and go the cheap option.

Definitely call evo to confirm if you are going to order it, but that price difference seems like a major pricing error.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom