EVO enforcer 3 inch stage 3 lift kit

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Thanks

I was considering the drag link flip and driveshaft. I heard it was almost a must once you went 3 inches or more.

Did you run a full width bumper or stubby and which winch?

I currently have a Arb Stubby with a warn zeon 10 wire cable.

Wondering if this will knock it down to that 2.5 inch mark.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Get the drag link flip. Makes a big diff in handling once you lift.

Rear is lod destroyer stubby and evo hinged tire carrier. front is evo 1/4 pounder and stinger. Both set ups front and rear are pretty heavy. No winch yet. The lift is closer to 31/2"now. Evo said it would settle a bit.

shin0bi1

View attachment 273728

Who has got one on there JK and what's the good bad and ugly about the lift. If you can also post some pics of your jeep in action with this kit on that would be great as well. I have it narrowed down to this and another brand but leaning towards this one. Just haven't found many reviews about it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

i got the evo 4" kit. I bought the evo rockstars for the rear shock mounts and the outboard shock mounts for the front because i am running 2.5 kings oem shocks (thicker than 2.0 monotubes). I am relatively light jeep so it is like sky high. I plan on getting a front bumper and winch so that should bring it back down.

I think for the wheeling and daily driving I do, it is a good setup but I definitely recommend a drag link flip and a sturdy tierod.

I only thing i dont like about linear springs is that if you load up your jeep for overlanding trip or whatever it sags pretty bad. But the pros are u can tune your shock valves perfectly to a linear rate spring and has a nice soft ride to them off pavement

hope this helps

IMG_3687.JPG

Nick Zambo

i got the evo 4" kit. I bought the evo rockstars for the rear shock mounts and the outboard shock mounts for the front because i am running 2.5 kings oem shocks (thicker than 2.0 monotubes). I am relatively light jeep so it is like sky high. I plan on getting a front bumper and winch so that should bring it back down.

I think for the wheeling and daily driving I do, it is a good setup but I definitely recommend a drag link flip and a sturdy tierod.

I only thing i dont like about linear springs is that if you load up your jeep for overlanding trip or whatever it sags pretty bad. But the pros are u can tune your shock valves perfectly to a linear rate spring and has a nice soft ride to them off pavement

hope this helps

View attachment 274045

That looks good!

As much as I would love to own the king shocks they are a bit out of reach for my pocket book and I was thinking of the bilstein 5100 or ranchos 7000.

Unfortunately in Canada everything cost about 30% more than in the U.S.
[emoji20]

Jeep Jimmy

Awesome...EVO is the lift I want !

Just reading everyones remarks about EVO lifts...I'm a newbie to the lift your jeep world, just recently bought a 2012 jkur "Call of Duty " #3101 of #3500 made. I'm 56 and my son 11yrs old and we love it!
Definitely running heavy and feeling every bump ( warn winch , jack mounted on the hood, HD spare tire carrier, original bumpers, and tool boxes...yea I'm heavy). I'm thinking of going with EVO Enforcer 3" stage 1 w/ flip drag link and 1/2" to 3/4" spacer in front due to the weight factor...then Ranchos rx5000s shocks...finish up with Adams driveshafts to help roll the 35s already on it! Please tell me what ya guys think...Thanks !

Attachments

• image_20190409_201616_1554993276566.jpg
    image_20190409_201616_1554993276566.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 141
  • 20190409_201720.jpg
    20190409_201720.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 141

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I have some Gecko full doors I'll trade you for your half doors.;) As for the lift. From what everybody says you can't go wrong.

Last edited:

Jeep Jimmy

No Need for Gecko Doors

I have some Gecko full doors I'll trade you for your half doors.;) As for the lift. From what everybody says you can't go wrong.

I already have another set of full doors (black) when I bought it. Thanks, but have to decline the offer!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Just reading everyones remarks about EVO lifts...I'm a newbie to the lift your jeep world, just recently bought a 2012 jkur "Call of Duty " #3101 of #3500 made. I'm 56 and my son 11yrs old and we love it!
Definitely running heavy and feeling every bump ( warn winch , jack mounted on the hood, HD spare tire carrier, original bumpers, and tool boxes...yea I'm heavy). I'm thinking of going with EVO Enforcer 3" stage 1 w/ flip drag link and 1/2" to 3/4" spacer in front due to the weight factor...then Ranchos rx5000s shocks...finish up with Adams driveshafts to help roll the 35s already on it! Please tell me what ya guys think...Thanks !

Your probably good without the spacers and just doing the 3” springs. You are not terribly heavy. Check you bump stops and fender clearance and if you think you need the spacers then add them.

Top Bottom