EVO Enforcer 3" lift with stock rubicon tires

swampdog

Are you still on 35's swapdog? I'll give mine a try at some higher numbers. I'm stuck to running freeways for a few more days. Damn this thing called work!

Yeah, 35" K02s for the time being. 28 psi and those settings seem to be the sweet spot on mine.

JeepJeep75

Nice looking rig, I ran mine for about a year and a half lifted with stock mudders lol

Thank you!! Heading to Moab and Ouray in late September. I know these 33 inch BFG's will do the trails around Oursy just fine. Moab will be new to me so hopefully I can find some people in the area to run some trails with.

matt87951

Finally after a year and a half of planning and debating. I have installed a 3 inch EVO Enforcer lift. I'm still on stock Rubicon rims and tires because I blew my budget. [emoji52]
Here's a before: View attachment 211475

And after: View attachment 211476
Time to thrash these tires for at least a year! [emoji106]

I think it looks great. I am planning on doing the same lift, and would like to do the lift first while using my factory wheels/tires until the tires need replacing, or until someone local wants to buy mine. The only question I have is, do you need the spacers with factory wheels/tires when running the 3" EVO Enforcer lift? I don't want to spend money on spacers if not needed, knowing that I'll be getting new wheels with proper backspacing along with the new tires.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I think it looks great. I am planning on doing the same lift, and would like to do the lift first while using my factory wheels/tires until the tires need replacing, or until someone local wants to buy mine. The only question I have is, do you need the spacers with factory wheels/tires when running the 3" EVO Enforcer lift? I don't want to spend money on spacers if not needed, knowing that I'll be getting new wheels with proper backspacing along with the new tires.

You will need the spacers with the bigger tires and factory rims. The lift doesn't matter.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Here's mine, 3 in and 16 in rims. Probably would have gone this way for 6 months or more except my wife kept making fun of me and finally told me to just get the tires, wheels had been sitting in my basement for a month before I got the jeep. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471294012.318948.jpg
Now she wants to drive it to work. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471294083.820551.jpg

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Thanks, and she is probably better than I deserve, but it's too late now because I have a legally binding contract so she's stuck with me.

matt87951

You will need the spacers with the bigger tires and factory rims. The lift doesn't matter.

Perfect, that's what I kind of thought, but EVO states that aftermarket rims (Or spacers) would be necessary with lift, but I kind of figured they are assuming you would also put the 35" tires on at that time also.

R3D4UM

Nice looking rig, I ran mine for about a year and a half lifted with stock mudders lol

I'm looking into this as well on a new 2016 my wife uses for a DD. What is the impact to MPG? I figured since you ran it for a year you would have some great insight.

Top Bottom