Evo enforcer and drag link flip kit

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Okay, so since my lift has been sitting in my garage for the last 4 or 5 months, i found out to get the lift, it has to be installed? Who knew.. Hahaha but im comfortable with doing the lift myself but this drag link flip kit has me worried and i cant find anywhere online that has instructions or a video. Anyone have this information they could so kindly share? Its finally go tine on my lift now that i found somewhere that will mount and balance used 37s in NJ. The only thing stopping me now is the intimidation of the flip kit..

Panda

Okay, so since my lift has been sitting in my garage for the last 4 or 5 months, i found out to get the lift, it has to be installed? Who knew.. Hahaha but im comfortable with doing the lift myself but this drag link flip kit has me worried and i cant find anywhere online that has instructions or a video. Anyone have this information they could so kindly share? Its finally go tine on my lift now that i found somewhere that will mount and balance used 37s in NJ. The only thing stopping me now is the intimidation of the flip kit..

It's really not that hard, it should have come with instructions from evo, as long as you can drill a 13/16 hole through the steering knuckle you got this :yup:

There is a write up somewhere on the forum just cannot find it.

Check out some of the build threads. I believe there is one that shows step by step.

You can also call the place where you purchased the lift and see if they can help.

R/
Will

JAGS

Hooked
10frank and MTG I think have some details on the install in their their build threads. Check those out or post up any specific questions and people can chine in. I'm sure you can also call EVO Mfg (not ORE) for a copy of install instructions they can email you. :yup:

bkac

Caught the Bug
You can call EVO and they might email you instructions! They've done this for me in the past.
FYI.
Make sure you call EVO and not ORE if you didn't buy it from ORE.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Casa

Synergy has em on their website

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Synergy has em on their website

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Synergy sells evo? Different size drill bit and drag link is different. Plus the evo track bar mount is different with different torque values. Did I mention it's different?

bkac

Caught the Bug
And I wouldn't recommend that Synergy flip kit to anyone. I have one and wish I didn't.

sjd78

And I wouldn't recommend that Synergy flip kit to anyone. I have one and wish I didn't.

I was actually interested in the synergy drag link flip since it allows for replacing the ends. May I ask why you are not happy with yours? I don't want to regret buying it. Thanks

bkac

Caught the Bug
First off the boots for the tie rod ends will not stay on even just driving to the mall. It's definitely a lot bigger than stock but that has caused problems hitting things like the sway bar disconnect motor when fully flexed out. There's also a lot of up and down movement in the draglink itself from the larger for rod ends. If you do some research you will see that a lot of people don't have any issues with the factory right hand or left hand drive draglink. I think going that route is a much better choice but this is only my opinion.

bkac

Caught the Bug
The Evo setup is actually a factory right hand drive drag link. I did it again I would definitely go that route now that I've seen both.

I am seeing a lot of people having issues with the synergy boots staying on.
I've had mine for almost 2 years, just recently one of the springs broke.
Never any issues coming off or loosing grease.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I just talked to synergy about this and they know they have issues with the boots. They gave me a couple suggestions to try but nothing has worked he still pop off. My draglink is basically brand. I ran the Rubicon last weekend and noticed last night that both boots were torn now. The TRE's are massive put the boots just suck.

Top Bottom