EVO Enforcer Questions

I would suggest going with the longer RS9000XL Shocks for a 4" kit even though you are getting 3" coils. The only gotcha to this suggestion is you may need new brake lines as I don't think the brackets lower the stock ones enough (not certain though).

RS9993311 Front and RS999332 Rear.

This will help with more down-travel. When you switch to the 37s you will likely loose some up travel unless you significantly trim the fenders. What Bumpstop kit selection are you getting? The 35 or 37"?

I dont know if this is correct.... but I remember something having to do with the stock exhaust y pipe (perhaps) on anything 2012 + needing to be swapped out once lifted... perhaps I am wrong on this however!

If you replace the front drive shaft the exhaust spacers will not be needed. (I think this is what you are referring to.)

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Good info!

I would suggest going with the longer RS9000XL Shocks for a 4" kit even though you are getting 3" coils. The only gotcha to this suggestion is you may need new brake lines as I don't think the brackets lower the stock ones enough (not certain though).

This will help with more down-travel. When you switch to the 37s you will likely loose some up travel unless you significantly trim the fenders. What Bumpstop kit selection are you getting? The 35 or 37"?

JKU-Tom

I don't think you get brake relocation brackets with the kit any more as they give you new brake lines.

Jeeper714

I suppose I should have given more info as to what all I will be ordering or have ordered...

Crown extended brake lines will be delivered on Friday along and ordering Rancho 9000xls for a 3-4" lift...

Ive done my research and have some good local help however couldnt really remember what else was needed for a 2012 + 2 door since I've only had it - a little over a month now!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Don't forget the rebate goes until the end of this month.

http://www.gorancho.com/promotions.php

I suppose I should have given more info as to what all I will be ordering or have ordered...

Crown extended brake lines will be delivered on Friday along and ordering Rancho 9000xls for a 3-4" lift...

Ive done my research and have some good local help however couldnt really remember what else was needed for a 2012 + 2 door since I've only had it - a little over a month now!

Jeeper714

I will be ordering the 37" bump stop since I will be upgrading eventually...

I've already significantly trimmed my stock fenders... :rock:

Here's how my JK is sitting currently JR.jpg

Top Bottom