EVO Fascia

zimm

Caught the Bug
I like the look of the ACE hammer town fascia. It's also only $200 with d-ring mounts, almost half what the other fascia costs. Haven't seen a single person on the web running it though besides the jeep on the ACE website and the Q-tech ad.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
I may just get evo aluminum corner armor if I ever hit the tub

This! I love my EVO fascia and I always figured if I dent the body or pinch seam I'll just touch up the paint and put armor on. :yup: If I never hit it, then I obviously don't need the armor.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I went with the steel fascia right after it came out, no problems running it over 2+ years. Technically the stock rear bumper is just a cover since it really does nothing in a crash since its just a hollow piece of plastic, so this is more of a bumper to me than the stock garbage.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Still like my Olympic. Some of you are just too cool for school. I guess I'm not as hard core as some of you. And bumper stickers stick great to mine.

I would be worried to use those shackle mounts as actual tow points, but aesthetically it looks alright. Not sure I'd pick those stickers tho ;) Hey, it's your Jeep!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Wasn't there a whole thread about how thin those D-ring mounts are? About how dangerous and deadly that could be if one of those thin mounts snapped during a recovery situation?

Top Bottom