Evo level kit

desertrunner

VMS are you running stock shocks and or plan on continuing to run stock shocks?
I currently have the 2" push rides up front plus a 3/4" spacer but I have a steel Evo quarter pounder with a warn power plant up front so we are probably at the same height in the front.

I did a ton of cycling and measuring when I put those in and did my front axle swap. I orginally put them in with stock Rubicon shocks, stock rear sway bar links and stock brake lines and it all worked fine that way.

When I did the axle swap though I really measured everything out and I am running a rancho shock (the recommended for a 4" lift) Evo front sway bar links and rancho SS brake lines. Because I got so much travel out of the new shocks I needed more link and bake line.

So really my recommendation is to figure out what shock you are gonna run first then you will be able to measure out what size links and brake lines you need based on travel.

Pics for reference

20180619_213456.jpg

20180822_095659.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

VMSHack

VMS are you running stock shocks and or plan on continuing to run stock shocks?
I currently have the 2" push rides up front plus a 3/4" spacer but I have a steel Evo quarter pounder with a warn power plant up front so we are probably at the same height in the front.

I did a ton of cycling and measuring when I put those in and did my front axle swap. I orginally put them in with stock Rubicon shocks, stock rear sway bar links and stock brake lines and it all worked fine that way.

When I did the axle swap though I really measured everything out and I am running a rancho shock (the recommended for a 4" lift) Evo front sway bar links and rancho SS brake lines. Because I got so much travel out of the new shocks I needed more link and bake line.

So really my recommendation is to figure out what shock you are gonna run first then you will be able to measure out what size links and brake lines you need based on travel.

Pics for reference

View attachment 316927

View attachment 316928

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I am running the Fox 1.5-3.5” lift shocks in the front, 0-1” Fox in the back.

Also for those with this leveling kit, any tips on how many turns for headlight adjustment to get them back on the ground?? I can see trees great just not the road too well lol

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bear_JT

Hooked
I am running the Fox 1.5-3.5” lift shocks in the front, 0-1” Fox in the back.

Also for those with this leveling kit, any tips on how many turns for headlight adjustment to get them back on the ground?? I can see trees great just not the road too well lol

I don’t remember exactly how many turns it took to adjust my head lights but if you park 25’ away from a garage door, wall, or fence on level ground your head lights should be 3’ above the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VMSHack

So just an FYI for new people with level kit....I did 1.5 full turns, seemed a little high still, so gave them another 1/4 turn counter clockwise. A starting point to get the headlights back on the ground

USMC Wrangler

I don’t remember exactly how many turns it took to adjust my head lights but if you park 25’ away from a garage door, wall, or fence on level ground your head lights should be 3’ above the ground.

^^^This!

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

VMSHack

^^^This!

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Didn’t have a flat piece of ground 25’ from a wall.... lol, have a small garage with a slanted driveway in a circle....I guess I could of gone to an empty parking lot after dark, but seems odd and didn’t want to be looking suspicious in a parking lot after a store closed and shut their lights off lol

black pearl

Hooked
Didn’t have a flat piece of ground 25’ from a wall.... lol, have a small garage with a slanted driveway in a circle....I guess I could of gone to an empty parking lot after dark, but seems odd and didn’t want to be looking suspicious in a parking lot after a store closed and shut their lights off lol

As long as you’re not dressed like a ninja peeking in the store windows, I’m sure you’ll be fine.

Top Bottom