EVO Leveler Installed

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I posted this in my build thread for my 2014 JKU last year with a detailed description of ride quality. Hopefully it gives you kind of a feel for it since there isn't a lot of reviews for this kit.

"I've now driven on the Evo plush ride coils for about 96 hours and a little over 100 miles.

My current impressions are : excellent. This is a wonderful budget boost lift for someone looking to get a level stance back after adding a heavy front bumper to the rear. What you don't realize that you are getting in the package, is a huge, and I will re emphasize, HUGE, increase in ride quality and overall drivability of your JK. My JK feels, drives, and turns awesome.

My favorite part of this upgrade you ask? Having the level Jeep again that I lost majorly after adding my Evo 1/4 stinger to the front. It just feels much more like an off road vehicle again. As far as the springs settling, after we put on the springs, we measured 38inchs at the side of the fender. 4 days later after 100 miles of driving and we are still at 38". I'll keep this updated as to how much we settle if any at all.

A huge improvement for the price, just a little over $200 dollars. There are a lot of budget boost lifts on the market, and the reason why I choose this one was due to the quality of EVO parts. Definitely a great buy :) "

96 hours for 100 miles? You were doing 1mph?

whytiptoe

I've only had it on for a day but so far I love the ride, could not ask for anything better, other then maybe the enforcer pro. Lol.

Top Bottom