Evo lever instalation

you should be able to run the shocks on the lever system and add the bypasses later. I believe thats what branman is doing as well.

I am going to wait to run the full setup, I like to go too often and would be worried about running the front with no bypass which = no bump stop.

I'm sure someone on here would like a good set of bolt on coilovers.

;) Might be a good stepping stone for me as I still need Axles and Wheels with more LUGS :cheesy:

bkac

Caught the Bug
I am going to wait to run the full setup, I like to go too often and would be worried about running the front with no bypass which = no bump stop.

;) Might be a good stepping stone for me as I still need Axles and Wheels with more LUGS :cheesy:

it appears that you can run the rear lever on the factory bumpstops as the picture above in the earlier post without the bypasses for a short term solution.

PredaciousPanda

I did the lever install myself about a year ago and it was fairly straight forward. I welded everything in and other than the instructions lacking specific measurements for some of the mounts it took about a day to do (a plasma cutter and a helper or two make it much simpler). I didn't have a lift just did it in my garage and a few beers and bruises. It's fantastic and while I haven't upgraded to add the bypass shocks yet, it handles great in the desert and on the streets. Plus it looks great and is solid when doing down on rocks. Tons of people crawl under to check it out.

Top Bottom