EVO Long Arm kit upper front control arms and johnny joints are getting scraped on ro

Spudcannons

I just installed and started wheeling my EVO long arm kit and found I was dragging my lower control arm mounts and johnny joints on rocks(frame side not axle side) has anyone had a similar issue and added skid plates or something? Or is this not an issue as long as you repaint to avoid rust?

^^ Completely normal. I just installed a set of EVO lowers and scraped them a few times over the past couple of weeks.

If you aren't scraping them occasionally then the trails are too mild...haha. Sounds normal to me I've done the same. Fortunately I live in the desert so I don't have to worry about painting them too often...;)

If you aren't scraping them occasionally then the trails are too mild...haha. Sounds normal to me I've done the same. Fortunately I live in the desert so I don't have to worry about painting them too often...;)

That must be nice. We have insta-rust here in New England. I drove my Jeep off the showroom floor in the summer and it had rust by the time i was home, about 25 miles. :cheesy:

That must be nice. We have insta-rust here in New England. I drove my Jeep off the showroom floor in the summer and it had rust by the time i was home, about 25 miles. :cheesy:

hahaha FACT i have to have a paint day with in a week or two!

Top Bottom