EVO no limits on demand

SDG

Caught the Bug
Okay, so I'm not the only one who's done this :crazyeyes:

Really?? I may have to do this then :crazyeyes: :D

You can install a manifold on the compressor and attach one more connection to it.
Here is my setup

20170401_083837.jpg

You just add a 2nd manifold and block off the 2nd output off.

SDG

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the report. So how is the switch that activates the no limits wired? I have the ARB compressor already. It's set up for on board air and provides air for my front locker. My rear locker is a Rubi so I do have one free port on the compressor.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
It's just wired to a switch same as your locker would be.

Compressor on, engage switch for disco... flip it on off however it floats your boat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

drinkmoosehead

Reliable?

Hey guys reviving this thread lol,
Just curious if the OP went ahead with the on demand, and the replying poster with the on demand installed, how are they holding up? Any problems with em jamming up like the oem?

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Hey guys reviving this thread lol,
Just curious if the OP went ahead with the on demand, and the replying poster with the on demand installed, how are they holding up? Any problems with em jamming up like the oem?

I’m still running the manual no-limits. It’s simple enough to disconnect manually. I’m not sure setting up the on demand one is worth the work or money.

JKINSOFLO

I am checking back on this old thread to see if anyone has an update on how this system is holding up or if anyone else has tried the nolimits on demand.

I want to go in this direction, but it is a lot of money to spend (I would need a manifold and a solenoid) on a system that I can't find much feedback on.

Thanks,

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I am checking back on this old thread to see if anyone has an update on how this system is holding up or if anyone else has tried the nolimits on demand.

I want to go in this direction, but it is a lot of money to spend (I would need a manifold and a solenoid) on a system that I can't find much feedback on.

Thanks,

Welcome

Thanks,

YouTube is your friend. Making this your first post will likely mean YouTube will be your only friend. Stop over to the wave section and introduce yourself and say hi. You’ll probably get a much warmer welcome that way.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Thanks,

I’ve had it for two years. Work’s flawless.

Top Bottom