Evo Quarter Pounder anyone?

A bunch of us ordered and cancelled because they had a 4 to 6 month back order and no explanation as to why. Fuck them.
Well thanks for the info! Getting the sawzall out then...

I feel like lots of companies, Jeep related or not, are using COVID as an excuse to be fucking lazy. Hell, I haven't slowed my work pace a bit! I need mulah for the Jeeps!

MericaMade

Well thanks for the info! Getting the sawzall out then...

I feel like lots of companies, Jeep related or not, are using COVID as an excuse to be fucking lazy. Hell, I haven't slowed my work pace a bit! I need mulah for the Jeeps!
Yeah I am waiting on wheels, cage, and one tire all delayed due to Covid.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Hell, those are awesome! Checked out their site and I'd very much go with them over the MCE Flares I was previously looking at. A little pricey for me right now, so for the time being I think I'll just chop 'em while following Eddie's write up on it he did a while back. I really dig that look on Moby.

Took me awhile to pull the trigger. They are on the pricey side. Great fit and well made. I had color matched factory fenders and thought they would never look good cut.

Last edited:

MericaMade

Well damn that looks good. I’m so torn between the pro series with the hoop and no lower skid or the 1/4 pounder with the hoop...
Decisions decisions

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
I was in the same boat and absolutely love both bumpers but what I do like with about the quarter pounder is you have more options, no bar, midbar, and stinger whenever you feel like changing.

I think the Stinger looks awesome but it would personally drive me nuts if I could see it while driving though.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I was in the same boat and absolutely love both bumpers but what I do like with about the quarter pounder is you have more options, no bar, midbar, and stinger whenever you feel like changing.

I think the Stinger looks awesome but it would personally drive me nuts if I could see it while driving though.

I like that I t boned someone at 40 mph and my 1/4 is the only reason the front end of that Jeep was salvageable. Not too many others I’d give that credit to

I like the stinger but it barely fits in the garage now lol

Same here, wouldn't want to see it constantly haha

zimm

Caught the Bug
I have the stinger, but took it off. It's a little "much" for driving around town and didn't fit in the garage after I moved. It's simple enough to bolt on for a big trip like going to Moab where it might come in useful.

Jeep - 1 of 1.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I love the look of the pro, but don’t like the absence of fog light cutouts. I use my driving (fog) lights every night in both jeeps as supplements to the headlights.

Top Bottom