EVO Quarter Pounder fog light

Casey_250

Is it just me or do most of the bumpers that run the fog lights, stick out farther then the ones that don't?

I could see that. My PS bumper stuck out way more then my EVO but had room for fogs. The EVO is tucked as tight in as possible and leaves no room for lights inside. It also weights far less.

JAGS

Hooked
Is it just me or do most of the bumpers that run the fog lights, stick out farther then the ones that don't?

Most, yes, but not all. The LoD signature series I think has a slightly larger approach angle (sticks out more) than only LoD. It has a recessed winch and fogs.

I have the LoD armor light stubby and the approach is not that much different than say the 1/4. The winch is not recessed on the armor light I have, but does have fogs. Have not yet had any trouble because of that (warn zeon 10. I also did not have to relocate the vacuum pump not have to the sway bar rotate.

IMG_9674.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
Most, yes, but not all. The LoD signature series I think has a slightly larger approach angle (sticks out more) than only LoD. It has a recessed winch and fogs.

I have the LoD armor light stubby and the approach is not that much different than say the 1/4. The winch is not recessed on the armor light I have, but does have fogs. Have not yet had any trouble because of that (warn zeon 10. I also did not have to relocate the vacuum pump not have to the sway bar rotate.

View attachment 273807

Sorry, I meant to say "with a recessed winch AND fogs they stick out farther" ... your bumper looks cool.

JAGS

Hooked
Sorry, I meant to say "with a recessed winch AND fogs they stick out farther" ... your bumper looks cool.

Lol. Fair enough. In most cases yes, sticks out further. "Further" in comparative to the EVO 1/4. There's only so much real estate between the frame rails to work with.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Lol. Fair enough. In most cases yes, sticks out further. "Further" in comparative to the EVO 1/4. There's only so much real estate between the frame rails to work with.

Yup... Makes sense. Besides, It's not the size of your bumper, it's how you use it... (that's what she said)

Top Bottom