Evo Rear Bolt-On Coilovers with Adjusters

PATRIOTKJM

Lol. These are Evo directions. No, zero guidance.

I can’t figure out why they don’t just spend a little time to put a somewhat decent installation manual together. I laugh every time I’ve seen one of their post it style BOM’s on a bag of hardware which usually doesn’t even match the hardware. Doesn’t seem to be slowing sales though so good for them I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

A.J.

EVO MFG Instructions:

Thank you and congratulations on your EVO MFG purchase. You have chosen the best American made product you could possibly find for your Jeep so we assume you have some mechanical ability to accomplish the install. If you are retarded enough to be reading these instructions looking for some clue as to where shit goes you need to turn in your man card immediately or go have a beer and figure it the fuck out.

If that doesn’t work you can reach out to our customer service team at www.askoverlander.com

Ddays

Hooked
EVO MFG Instructions:

Thank you and congratulations on your EVO MFG purchase. You have chosen the best American made product you could possibly find for your Jeep so we assume you have some mechanical ability to accomplish the install. If you are retarded enough to be reading these instructions looking for some clue as to where shit goes you need to turn in your man card immediately or go have a beer and figure it the fuck out.

If that doesn’t work you can reach out to our customer service team at www.askoverlander.com

LOL, that'd actually be better than the ones they send!

jdofmemi

EVO MFG Instructions:

Good one!🤣🤣🤣

Overlander should set up that website. The replies would be priceless 😂

Weebz

Caught the Bug
EVO MFG Instructions:

LMAO. That is pretty much in a nut shell what they are saying. And I’m all good with figuring shit out but just get a little cautious when it comes to just starting to hack into a product when it’s brand new.

A.J.

LMAO. That is pretty much in a nut shell what they are saying. And I’m all good with figuring shit out but just get a little cautious when it comes to just starting to hack into a product when it’s brand new.

Just wait until you do a V8 swap. You’ll be cutting up all kinds of brand new parts. A wise man once told me that when you buy race car parts you can only expect thing to be 70% correct. If they are 80% or better that’s really good. Seems pretty true with Jeep parts as well.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Just wait until you do a V8 swap. You’ll be cutting up all kinds of brand new parts. A wise man once told me that when you buy race car parts you can only expect thing to be 70% correct. If they are 80% or better that’s really good. Seems pretty true with Jeep parts as well.

We’re dealing with that on the Scrambler right now. We are batting about 75%.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom