EVO Rear Bolt On King Coilovers

Krawl

For Sale: $875

EVO-1109 Rear EVO LCG Bolt-On Coilover Kit with Off Road Evolution SPEC King Coil Overs. Purchased from Off Road Evolution in May '14, they have a whopping 1,600 miles on them. The coilovers are in excellent shape, no rashes. All installation hardware included but ***PLEASE NOTE the Evo rockstars, upper spring support bracket, and track bar relocation bracket were all welded on. I have removed them with a torch so some cleaning, grinding, and prep work should be expected on your part. The Rockstars and upper support brackets are definitely re-usable, but will not guarantee the track bar bracket is, so if you can it should be considered a bonus! Also, the extended brake lines and 4" bump stops sold as part of the EVO kit will not be included so you'll want to purchase that separate.
I'm located in Birmingham, AL. Will ship, but those costs are the buyers responsibility.

Attachments

• rearcoilover.jpg
    rearcoilover.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 333
  • 377 (2).jpg
    377 (2).jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 333

hbkid22

This is tempting....Let me see if I can some how swing this as I have been wanting the bolt-on kit.

Krawl

Why may I ask are you selling?

I've been running the DTD front and bolt on coilover rear. Over the last month installed DTD lever rear to match everything up. I've really enjoyed the simplicity of the rear coilover design, it's an awesome system.

Krawl

Responded to all PM's. Due several requests, I'll post up some pics of the brackets this evening. As of right now, they're still up for grabs, no commitments yet.
Thanks, Brandon

Krawl

Per several requests...pictures of the brackets/hardware included.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_4687.JPG
    IMG_4687.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_4690.JPG
    IMG_4690.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_4691.JPG
    IMG_4691.JPG