EVO Rock Skin Install Q's

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Since I'm a tool hoarder, I'm going to order the Astro tool. That said, anyone up for nutsert party at my place in Dublin, let me know! :)

I'm sure there will be beers and maybe if I ask wifey nicely, she can make a nice dinner for everyone!

-ERAU

Panda

Since I'm a tool hoarder, I'm going to order the Astro tool. That said, anyone up for nutsert party at my place in Dublin, let me know! :)

I'm sure there will be beers and maybe if I ask wifey nicely, she can make a nice dinner for everyone!

-ERAU

Let me know when if I can I'll come down your way :thumb:

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Let me know when if I can I'll come down your way :thumb:

Well, I am ordering everything tomorrow morning and hoping to have everything by Wednesday or Thursday.

Might plan install on Thursday or Friday afternoon.

If you can make it down, it would be great to meet ya! (I think we were both on the New Year Kick Off Run but didn't get a chance to say hi)

Panda

Well, I am ordering everything tomorrow morning and hoping to have everything by Wednesday or Thursday.

Might plan install on Thursday or Friday afternoon.

If you can make it down, it would be great to meet ya! (I think we were both on the New Year Kick Off Run but didn't get a chance to say hi)

Awesome I didn't know you were on the kickoff run, I'll try and make it down to meet ya :thumb:

Top Bottom