EVOJEEP rising from the carnage...

image-1969017780.jpg

Finished the trail....

image-2570137797.jpg

Hood damage....

image-1812738067.jpg

Back at overlanding base camp for drinks and steaks

image-274615302.jpg

Next morning getting back on the road, I-10 back to Scottsdale.....

image-1197384644.jpg

JK12

Unfortunately I have a very good shot of where the EVO sliders mount......

Yea that is a really good shot of where but in a unfortunate way. Thanks everyone for the pictures! Got them welded up! Ill try and get some pictures tomorrow when there is some light

BBrown626

Unfortunately I have a very good shot of where the EVO sliders mount......

Anyone spending money on a skid plate for the evap canister should look at this. All that hard core off-roading and that thing is in good shape without a skid plate.

StrizzyChris

Tag me for what? :idontknow:

It was an attempt at a joke...swing and a miss :sigh:

I do recall you having a joyous time with jbweld, epoxy, superglue, etc after your evap getting a love kiss. I was just sayn heavyduty aftermarket skids or relocation are not always that bad of an idea. The 2012+ stock skid is a thin tin can joke.

MTG

Caught the Bug
It was an attempt at a joke...swing and a miss :sigh:

I do recall you having a joyous time with jbweld, epoxy, superglue, etc after your evap getting a love kiss. I was just sayn heavyduty aftermarket skids or relocation are not always that bad of an idea. The 2012+ stock skid is a thin tin can joke.

I know I was just kidding. I don't know if you've heard but I like to LOL all I want. ;)

I just posted my theory up on the skid here. http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?1585-The-building-of-knuckles&p=166669&viewfull=1#post166669

Top Bottom