Evo tire carrier

JKJody

Bump need this thing gone. I may be able to ship, but i cant guarantee the powder coat wont get messed up. It would be on buyers dime as well. Just throwing this out there, but I'm looking for an AEV hood as well. Would trade for the hood, color doesn't matter.

NAUJK

I hate you. I would love this! Would even pick it up but can't afford it after buying tires! Gah!

JKJody

Thinking about trading it for another tire carrier. Whatcha guys got? Im leaning towards an AEV carrier again since it was my wifes favorite. That or a teraflex hinged carrier.

JKJody

Sorry. Not enough interest in it, so today i bought new corners to put the carrier on the new jeep. No longer for sale.

StrizzyChris

I was waiting for it to hit the $700 mark since my allotted budget was 1000 for a complete installed bumper/tire carrier.

BUT I'll say that I am happy that you're keeping it and gonna install it! :yup: :thumb:

JKJody

I was waiting for it to hit the $700 mark since my allotted budget was 1000 for a complete installed bumper/tire carrier.

BUT I'll say that I am happy that you're keeping it and gonna install it! :yup: :thumb:

Yea i also have a 1/4 pounder front that should arrive monday. Tire carrier and bumper will look good with evo rails and maybe rocker skins.

JKFlyer

Sorry. Not enough interest in it, so today i bought new corners to put the carrier on the new jeep. No longer for sale.

I was really wondering why u didn't keep it knowing how great it looked on ur red one....

I think u made the right choice! I know I love mine

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom