Exhaust loop delete on 2012-2015

K.D.C.H

Did you reuse your factory flange or did you use some sort of a coupler?

On the back side of the loop by the flange, you cut just forward of the weld that's forward of the flange. On the other side by the engine, you'll cut I believe 2 inches below the cat. Flip it around and weld it all back together but you'll need to add in a filler pipe by they cat

jeeper52

LOSER
On the back side of the loop by the flange, you cut just forward of the weld that's forward of the flange. On the other side by the engine, you'll cut I believe 2 inches below the cat. Flip it around and weld it all back together but you'll need to add in a filler pipe by they cat

Right on thanks for all your help. Any ideas where i can find a new oem catalitc converter thats not directly from mopar? I kind of hate trying to use the one i already cut since its brend dented up from me trying to make it fit.

K.D.C.H

Right on thanks for all your help. Any ideas where i can find a new oem catalitc converter thats not directly from mopar? I kind of hate trying to use the one i already cut since its brend dented up from me trying to make it fit.

Only thing I can say is look to anyone doing an LS swap or call MoTech in Las Vegas.

If yours is bent and you're planning on junking it, maybe cut it and give to a shot at making it work. At least hen when you donut with the newer one you'll have a better idea at what to do

RC3

I have the MagnaFlow loop delete and muffler and have had no problems. It's been on for 7 months and about 8K miles. I can't really comment on loss of power as I added a CAI and Trail Dash at the same time and seemed to increase power a little. MPG definitely went up.

jeeper52

LOSER
I have the MagnaFlow loop delete and muffler and have had no problems. It's been on for 7 months and about 8K miles. I can't really comment on loss of power as I added a CAI and Trail Dash at the same time and seemed to increase power a little. MPG definitely went up.

Ok thanks, did you have to bend the loop delete pipe to get it to fit. I ordered one and it was way off.

RC3

I'm sorry I can't answer that question, as I did not install the pipe myself.

I also realized that I've had the exhaust system on for approximately 13,000 miles. Apparently I can't do math well.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
I'm sorry I can't answer that question, as I did not install the pipe myself.

I also realized that I've had the exhaust system on for approximately 13,000 miles. Apparently I can't do math well.

I have the factory loop with the Mopar/Teraflex exhaust spacers and have no problem.

Top Bottom