Exodus Jeeps 7075 XD Tie Rods

Ddays

Hooked
I’ve smacked my fusion a number of times and it bounces right back to straight. That nice black won’t last long though!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You'd be surprised with that finish Bill. Its a hard anodized finish that you can't sand off. Bubba sent me a vid where he's trying to do just that and it doesn't even scratch it. He can explain it better maybe.

Exodus 4x4

I’ve smacked my fusion a number of times and it bounces right back to straight. That nice black won’t last long though!

You'd be surprised with that finish Bill. Its a hard anodized finish that you can't sand off. Bubba sent me a vid where he's trying to do just that and it doesn't even scratch it. He can explain it better maybe.

If you take it and rub it against a rock then yes it will gouge and show through. The finish is actually about .005 deep into the material, so it’s extremely durable. It’s meant to protect against the elements, not bad lines[emoji6]

TrailHunter

Hooked
You're welcome. I'm putting one of these on my wish list, but the boss is taking her time approving my purchase requisitions.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah... I’ve been getting a lot of dirty looks lately... Funny thing happened though...I get this text from my wife today:

IMG_0451.JPG

So I’m thinking ...“Holy Shit Bubba, whats up with the Huge F’n Box?? How much padding is in there?? You sure did Throw me under the bus on this one.. Lol..”

Turns out the they delivered my Tie rod (in a way smaller box) and also this ridiculously huge box, for a house 2 streets over. Thanks Fed Ex guy for keeping my Jeep Part deliveries subtle. [emoji849]

Exodus 4x4

Yeah... I’ve been getting a lot of dirty looks lately... Funny thing happened though...I get this text from my wife today:

View attachment 322095

So I’m thinking ...“Holy Shit Bubba, whats up with the Huge F’n Box?? How much padding is in there?? You sure did Throw me under the bus on this one.. Lol..”

Turns out the they delivered my Tie rod (in a way smaller box) and also this ridiculously huge box, for a house 2 streets over. Thanks Fed Ex guy for keeping my Jeep Part deliveries subtle. [emoji849]

Lol!

Top Bottom