Exodus Jeeps Gladiator

Exodus 4x4

Swipe the bad shaft out with the one in the new axle and then put the replacement one back in when it gets to you in 93 days ;)

Lol, don’t think that didn’t cross my mind. My luck we’d end up breaking something else on the replacement housing and I’d own 2 pieces of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
There’s an old adage that goes something like “you get what you paid for”...I’ve owned five different sets of Dynatracs...don’t see that changing in the future...

Exodus 4x4

There’s an old adage that goes something like “you get what you paid for”...I’ve owned five different sets of Dynatracs...don’t see that changing in the future...

I’m with you 100%. I knew this would go wrong when Dynatrac put the offer out a few days before I modified these.

BaddestCross

It was the front drivers side axle assembly but yeah, total bullshit if you ask me. I’ve had 1350 u-joints in way worse situations and not broke them. The rep said that it’s obvious the break was caused during a free spin and then suddenly gained traction!!! Ummm, not even close pal. We tried climbing a rock and the piece of shit snapped.

I'm guessing they've seen your YouTube channel. [emoji928] [emoji23]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

wjtstudios

Hooked
Sucks Bubba. A much as I’m always hopeful when you and Eddie try different directions testing and assessing new products, we’ve all run what we run for years for a reason. Hope this turns out better and Dana changes their response.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Exodus 4x4

Sucks Bubba. A much as I’m always hopeful when you and Eddie try different directions testing and assessing new products, we’ve all run what we run for years for a reason. Hope this turns out better and Dana changes their response.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yeah man it’s part of business. We have to try different stuff or otherwise our opinions really aren’t valid. It takes experience to give legitimate feedback. Honestly the only reason I’m running these axles is because I didn’t like Dynatrac blowing me off when I asked for a for a better discount to run them on the truck. It’s not like the quality of Dynatrac axles has diminished, I just tried something new and it didn’t work out. All in all though I doubt Dana will do anything to get us fixed up and going again.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yeah man it’s part of business. We have to try different stuff or otherwise our opinions really aren’t valid. It takes experience to give legitimate feedback. Honestly the only reason I’m running these axles is because I didn’t like Dynatrac blowing me off when I asked for a for a better discount to run them on the truck. It’s not like the quality of Dynatrac axles has diminished, I just tried something new and it didn’t work out. All in all though I doubt Dana will do anything to get us fixed up and going again.

Probably not. But thanks again to you, we now have real world data on how they preform under the stress we push the rigs too.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

fiend

Caught the Bug
Didn’t think about that actually. I might call and ask.

They could use it for marketing. Post the pic of the destroyed joint on IG, with a bit about how they saved the day with a new shaft cuz the original company wouldn’t warranty and had no spare parts. They wouldn’t even have to reveal it was Dana Spicer. Just say a “competitor.”

Exodus 4x4

They could use it for marketing. Post the pic of the destroyed joint on IG, with a bit about how they saved the day with a new shaft cuz the original company wouldn’t warranty and had no spare parts. They wouldn’t even have to reveal it was Dana Spicer. Just say a “competitor.”

Actually they emailed back and they’re going to look into it. It’s a fine line to walk for sure. I’m not going to go and blast them on all over social media, but I’ll share my experience here where it’s been more personal. If someone runs across it here then so be it. It’s a pretty dynamic industry where one day someone hates a product and the next day they love it. I try not to be that guy but I’ve been guilty of it myself. There’s no doubt in my mind these are a great axles and the failure is probably isolated to this one u-joint. I want to be clear with everyone that it’s the customer service I’m disappointed in the most.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Actually they emailed back and they’re going to look into it. It’s a fine line to walk for sure. I’m not going to go and blast them on all over social media, but I’ll share my experience here where it’s been more personal. If someone runs across it here then so be it. It’s a pretty dynamic industry where one day someone hates a product and the next day they love it. I try not to be that guy but I’ve been guilty of it myself. There’s no doubt in my mind these are a great axles and the failure is probably isolated to this one u-joint. I want to be clear with everyone that it’s the customer service I’m disappointed in the most.

Yeah just be careful. Tom Woods might jump to Dana’s rescue and sic a bunch of internet trolls on you. [emoji23]

Exodus 4x4

Hey Bubba there is a place in Ft Wayne believe it or not called Branik Motorsports that makes axle shafts. They race ultra 4 so they may be worth calling. I think I have his number

Yep I’ve heard of them. If Dynatrac doesn’t work out I’ll give them a shout. The email I got back from Dynatrac seems pretty positive though, and I’m sure they’d love nothing more than to fix it.

Top Bottom