Exodus Jeeps Gladiator

Heholua

Installed a set of highline fenders today with DRL’s. These were acquired through some horse trading but were painted black, so I dropped them off at Line-X along with the rear fenders so everything would match. I wasn’t sure how the texture would look but I actually like it better. I made sure they used the no fade “premium” coating as well so they would have a little gloss to them. The only downside will be the texture is going to hold dirt more, but this truck gets bathed pretty regularly so I’m ok with that. View attachment 335435 View attachment 335436 View attachment 335437
I’m really diggin the DRL’s and think that’s what has been missing from the start.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I think those came out great!

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Took the Gladiator out for a walk amongst the rocks this weekend and all I can say is WOW, this thing wheels feakin’ awesome! Didn’t get a chance to take a lot of pics since I was driving but managed to grab a few. Had some issues that need to be resolved with the suspension and drivetrain but overall, I feel like you just point and shoot with it. The 6.5” lift works extremely well and provides the clearance I think they need to reduce the departure angle concerns, so I’m curious how these lower profile setups perform. I still think once I settle on a rear coilover setup, I’m going to lower it about 1”. I’ll also be trimming the fenders when that happens.
IMG_0029.jpg IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0017.jpg IMG_0013.jpg
The longer wheelbase allowed us to come at some obstacles we normally would’ve felt a lot more sketchy on with a Wrangler. The breakover, at least with the 6.5”, was hardly the issue I thought it would be. In my opinion the Sport transfer case combined with the 4.7 first gear of the transmission and 5.38’s is very sufficient, in fact almost too much. Low range is very touchy and I’d be curious what the Rubicons like Wayalife have to say about it. All in all these Gladiators can rock crawl and in my opinion, better than the Wrangler when it’s properly equipped.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Highline fenders looks great, I think those make a huge difference on looks, and clearance obviously. Glad to hear it wheeled so well, interesting about the gearing too, could make it alot more reasonable to get a sport and build from there

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Looks awesome. Did you drag the rear bumper on anything.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom