Factory front springs

iron53man

I just got done taking my stock springs off this past weekend. I'm in Iowa right now. Not sure what the spring rate is though, whatever the stock spring rate for a 2015 JKU Sahara

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I just got done taking my stock springs off this past weekend. I'm in Iowa right now. Not sure what the spring rate is though, whatever the stock spring rate for a 2015 JKU Sahara

Look at the tag. I have seen Sahara's with 17's in front.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462486386.256679.jpg
This what my Jku Sahara has on the front. What does a JKUR have on the front? Mine set bad low in the front compared to my 2 door sport. Afraid it's going to sit low in the front when I put bumper and winch on. I'm running a 2.5" budget boost in front 1 3/4" in back, may be looking at a spring change later

trailraider

Yes, I guess they are stiffer/ taller maybe. Wonder how much height if any I would get?

they are stiffer I switched out from the Rubicon springs to Procomp when I lifted. the ride was bad with the Procomp 4". I have now gone with the Mopar 4" way better ride and I gained 3" as well over the procomp.

iron53man

I will check out the tag on the springs when I get home later tonight! Thanks for letting me know about that tag, though!

Top Bottom