Falken Wild Peak A/T

seanb123

Thanks to both of you for your input. I think the these will be the tires I get when I upgrade. :beer:

Loading please wait....

I'd have to say you may regret this down the line. Mine were great first year then they went to shit. I have to say I won't be buying another set due to fact that now offroad they are almost useless. Get them wet game over. Great on road though

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I'd have to say you may regret this down the line. Mine were great first year then they went to shit. I have to say I won't be buying another set due to fact that now offroad they are almost useless. Get them wet game over. Great on road though

Ah ok. Was your rig a DD? Do you remember how many miles ish that you put on in the first year?

Loading please wait....

seanb123

Ah ok. Was your rig a DD? Do you remember how many miles ish that you put on in the first year?

Loading please wait....

December will be two years and roughly 20k on them now. Don't get me wrong right now they are fine for the street but a lot of the tread on the lugs flattened out and you have only the big slits giving you traction off road.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
December will be two years and roughly 20k on them now. Don't get me wrong right now they are fine for the street but a lot of the tread on the lugs flattened out and you have only the big slits giving you traction off road.

Looking at pictures of the tread pattern I can see that happening. And that would be upsetting to drive all the qay to a park and find that my tires can't grab anything. Thanks for the input. :thumbup:

Loading please wait....

Top Bottom