Fall SMORR Run September 23rd

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Looks like I am in for this trip. Got it cleared with the wife. I am very excited about it.
Also got few upgrades on the way, I am hoping to get everything in on time. One of the upgrades is the new PSC XDII steering box, it is suppose to ship in 2-3 weeks form now 🤞.
Did any of you guys climb this obstacle?
I must have seen this a thousand times on you tube. I am willing to give it a try but I need somebody to guide me through it.

I've only seen videos. We've usually stuck to 2-4 trails and didn't see that one. There's a big event that weekend though so there may be local people with more experience in front or behind that could help spot... If you'd trust them. Or we may be able to watch someone else go up.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I've only seen videos. We've usually stuck to 2-4 trails and didn't see that one. There's a big event that weekend though so there may be local people with more experience in front or behind that could help spot... If you'd trust them. Or we may be able to watch someone else go up.

Thanks, either way it sounds like a blast...

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Less than two weeks to go before SMORR! Hope to see some of you guys there.

Looks like we will be going out Saturday morning and camping there that night, then possibly some more Sunday.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it..

I did just see that JKX just got to SMORR this morning though, that's pretty cool

That's too bad, I really wanted to see that rig of yours.

Damn, if I wasn't at work right now I'd go down there!!

Stotch

Caught the Bug
We will be shooting for 9am tomorrow morning at SMORR for those wanting to join. We'll be there all day though, so if you want to meet up at a later time PM me and we'll make it happen.

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
I'm still hoping to make it, having electrical issues with the transmission, but will hopefully have it figured out by days end.

Courtesy is given. Respect is Earned.

Top Bottom