Family affair

bl17z90

My fiance loves driving my Jeep. A little too much honestly. This past summer was our first summer in the house together and about 5 times over the summer I would go outside in the morning and realize she hijacked my Jeep and drove it to work. :doh: She also loves driving offroad and going camping at the trails. She even wants her own just so she can drive it all summer but can't justify it right now since her current care is so new.

The problem here is, she has no desire to drive to our destinations, navigate the trails, and hates when i buy stuff for my Jeep.......gotta fix these issues somehow :thinking:

My wife and kids are definitely a Jeep family! The day I brought home a '73 Commando, the wifey instantly laid claim to it, and both of the little ones (8 & 11) already have off-road driving experience! Heck, my parents (75 & 77) are Jeep nuts too!

Jeepjunkeee

This is my wife's jk. I have been wheeling for 35 years. Even when my boyz where in car seats. I'm building another jk for myself and my youngest son has a bad ass 2005 unlimited. The family tradition continues. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386168366.873684.jpg

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Yup! Momma and Sadie Jo both enjoy the Jeep as much as I do! We bought the Jeep because Lori as a blown out knee but loves to get deep into nature. She can’t hike there, but we can drive there! :driving:

431054_10150557480412710_698282709_8689276_1843945100_n.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Here's a few pic of the JAGS fam and ENVY. Bone stock and she's already taken us on more adventures and awesome remote places than I could have imagined. And to think a lifetime more. :yup:

JAGS Sedona.jpg JAGS Bryce .jpg JAGS Big Bear.jpg JAGS ZION.jpg

kaptkrappy

It's a love /hate relationship for my wife. She hates the time I spend away from her with the Jeep.

She loves going anywhere in the JK and "rarely" complains about having to climb up and in.

We just drove 400 miles on vacation with the top down and only the bottom soft doors on and it rained half the trip. (no complaints)

My grand children beg to go for rides with the top down.

Oranges 3 .jpg
Picture from last year before lift and tires.

Rideski

After I bought my 2013 JKU I took my wife and youngest (9) with me on our first Jeep Club run which had a big, off-camber, rock garden at the end of the run. I ended up blowing out a side wall on the stock BFG's. That was the first and last run she's been on. My youngest doesn't mind coming along and my older son (16) loves it especially since he's learng to drive now and gets to drive Dad's badass Jeep.
My wife loves that I love the Jeep so much and jokes that I wish it good-night every evening before bed. She's also supportive of me modding it. She won't drive it however.. I guess I can't complain!

At first my son (4) did not like the JK. After getting the lift he has taken a liking to it. Now he is helping with some of the mods. My precious wife is the reason I have a 4 dr JK. She had a CJ5 when we got married and had big dreams but no the budget for it. We sold it about 4 years ago and missed it. She is supportive of the mods as long as I do not go too crazy like front and rear bumper with tire carrier and sliders at one time. Yes did that right after we purchased the Jk. Since then she allows little mods. She loves driving it just as much as I do. I think once the hard top comes off and the Trex NX goes on it will be a race to the driveway to see who gets stuck driving the other vehicle to work. Have not been on many trails yet. 3 months after getting the JK I deployed and just now getting back to driving it daily. Looking forward to hitting some trails in Florida.

R/
Will

jhires

My wife's Jeep the day after she bought it and my jeep right behind it. :)
When we got married, she had a dark blue TJ, but had to sell it. So the red JK is it's replacement. Looking forward to fixing it up alongside mine. WP_20130809_001.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
My wife loves the Jeep lifestyle, and wants to trade her Commander in on an Unlimited in a few years. All of my kids are into it as well. When my youngest son was 1 years old, he could already recognise Wranglers. He would see them in parking lots or on the road, point and yell Jeep!Jeep! My 13 year old son wants a CJ for his first vehicle, and my 8 year old twin girls are always talking about Jeep stuff, even on their own to eachother. I think their minds are all broken. I guess Im to blame, they have grown up aaround all of my projects. Be ready for a life of being broke kids!!

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
My wife live Jeeping and wheelin as long as I do the driving :)

My two okdest boys (30-32 years old) used to both own modified well built Jeeps, then discovered UTV's and now each own 4 seater utv's instead of Jeeps :(

My youngest son (25) has no interest in Jeeps or any kind of 4x4. He' s a Harley guy.........nothing wrong with that.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom