Fav vape flapors?

JRied

I'm using an rDna 30 with kangertech tank and like it a lot. Currently camping the Looper by ANML that was suggested on here. Really good

KingCopperhead

Decided to splurge today at the local shop, ended up getting a sigelei 150w variable and a kanger sub tank along with another bottle of rust monster. Also got kilo cream milk which is really good, and a blueberry one from I love the 80s.

May want to sell my mod if anyone is interested.

View attachment 132180

Been eyeballing that sigelei unit pretty hard. Running an itaste mvp on a nautilus mini.

The bvc coils in this thing are incredible.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
It's a nice one, don't understand how people vape at 80w or higher tho, I tried it dipping and holy crap.

I did screw up and got 6mg bottles tho and I think it made me sick from 2 hits. Hopefully I can swap them for 3 or 0 since 2 I didn't use and only used a few drops from the others.

herb04

I personally dont vape enough to buy a box mod but i would love to have one. i have also gone no nicotine so theres really no need for it other then stressful situations.

KingCopperhead

It's a nice one, don't understand how people vape at 80w or higher tho, I tried it dipping and holy crap.

I did screw up and got 6mg bottles tho and I think it made me sick from 2 hits. Hopefully I can swap them for 3 or 0 since 2 I didn't use and only used a few drops from the others.

I think 80 would be way overkill. But my mvp only goes to 11, I'd like a little more kick.

I vape 18mg. I used to use 24 but it gave me headaches. I was a pretty heavy smoker though.

boardsurfer

I think 80 would be way overkill. But my mvp only goes to 11, I'd like a little more kick.

It's easy to feel like 80W is bonkers when you're used to an 11W MVP. Plus, the Nautilus would melt with that kind of power. The key is airflow. That's why you really only see RDAs and hand built coils on mods pushing that kind of power. I have a Sigelei, it stays around 70-75W most of the time with a Zenith RDA. I like a warm vape. Plus, it will go 2 days on a charge which I think is awesome. I took me a long time and so many mods before I found one that I am sure will be my last one (barring a failure of some sort).

KingCopperhead

It's easy to feel like 80W is bonkers when you're used to an 11W MVP. Plus, the Nautilus would melt with that kind of power. The key is airflow. That's why you really only see RDAs and hand built coils on mods pushing that kind of power. I have a Sigelei, it stays around 70-75W most of the time with a Zenith RDA. I like a warm vape. Plus, it will go 2 days on a charge which I think is awesome. I took me a long time and so many mods before I found one that I am sure will be my last one (barring a failure of some sort).

Honestly the mvp works great as an on the go unit. I'm still leery about rebuildable drippers. It seems like a major pain in the ass to have to keep dripping liquid. How many rips can you take before you need to add more juice typically? (I'm sure it can vary, but an average guess would work for me)

I think for now the mvp with the nauti is just about right to help keep me off the tobacco. But I'm kind of a geek and like to try the new things out too.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I could get about 4-5 good pulls when dripping with my mod, havnt tried it on the box yet tho since I need to get 0mg juice again.

herb04

I have been on vapebar flavor a here recently. I have had nothing but good things to say about them. I love gold dust reminds me of Jerry's juice, they also have smurfberry and it was amazing too! I'm still on my mech and plumeveil

vjusmc

Cutwood Monster melons is my favorite. I'm stuck on this flavor. I'll vape a 20 ml bottle in a couple of days.

Top Bottom