Favorite Christmas Movie

Ddays

Hooked
1) Christmas Vacation
I laugh my ass off at Cousin Eddie's metal plate line every time we watch this movie.

1a) Scrooged
Bobcat Goldthwait's character in this movie is hilarious. And when Robert Mitchum, a pet lover, kicks the shit outta his cat, it makes me piss my pants laughing every time

[video]https://vlipsy.com/vlip/scrooged-boss-kicks-the-cat-nh1efmTc[/video]

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Guess I'm a sap I still enjoy the ones I grew up on ,grinch,frosty the snowman, Rudolph the red nose , it's a wonderful life , an a few of the others from my early years that seem to always show up around this time if yr

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Guess I'm a sap I still enjoy the ones I grew up on ,grinch,frosty the snowman, Rudolph the red nose , it's a wonderful life , an a few of the others from my early years that seem to always show up around this time if yr

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Remember when you could only watch these once a year? And you marked your calendar when each was on and you made damn sure you didn't miss any of them? Nowadays with instant everything these have kinda lost their luster to me. My kids watched them pretty much year round to the point that I'm saddened to say that I'm kinda sick of them anymore. Sad. :grayno:

dillard09

Just sitting here wrapping presents and watching The Family Man. One of my favorite Christmas movies. And Home Alone is next.

Top Bottom