Favorite film and most memorable line

RCVRY

How would you gentlemen like your steak prepared?
Prepared? Oh you mean cooked.
Yes, of course. That's what I should have said, cooked.
Oh just knock its horns off, wipe its nasty ass and chuck it right here on this plate.

Sent from my SM-G930T using WAYALIFE mobile app

RCVRY

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

RCVRY

Major Payne! I have to go to the bathroom.
You hold it, turd!
I can't!
You hold it or else I'll break it off and kick it around on the ground!
I had an accident.
You nasty little worm. Go change your Huggies, boy!

Clark Griswold

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

Sent from my VS987 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RedPool

Dating myself a bit but from history of the World Part I

"Get on the bandwagon! Pipe the shit right out of your house!"

"This is your last week of unemployment insurance. Either you kill somebody next week or we're going to have to change your status, got it?"

Top Bottom