favorite Tube doors

rtguy1

I'm stuck between rancho and body armor. Like the look of the body armor but I have read countless posts regarding poor fitment and qc. Several buyers have had to exchange them for new due to the hinge pins being welded incorrectly etc. thinking about going rancho and adding my own straps or padding. Haven't heard of any fitment issues with the rancho doors.

elitecontrol

I'm stuck between rancho and body armor. Like the look of the body armor but I have read countless posts regarding poor fitment and qc. Several buyers have had to exchange them for new due to the hinge pins being welded incorrectly etc. thinking about going rancho and adding my own straps or padding. Haven't heard of any fitment issues with the rancho doors.

I just picked up a set, i really like the look. I decided to buy them because i found them priced really low and had a vendor price match.
i had to return the first pair.. the hinge was bent... it almost look like they dropped the pkg and bent 1. I took it back for another set and they were fine. they look and work great. the doors fit great bolt up perfect. the only negative is no mirrors and my passenger side rattles a little between the latch. i might be able to adjust this tho.

i did like that i can go buy a pair of tj mirrors for $80 bucks and bolt em up. 599090_10151575056308828_925610551_n.jpg

Hatewagon

Rockin the or fab doors. Mainly bought them to keep the pooch from getting tossed on the trail.

Attachments

• 1363731643117.jpg
    1363731643117.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 104

rtguy1

I just picked up a set, i really like the look. I decided to buy them because i found them priced really low and had a vendor price match.
i had to return the first pair.. the hinge was bent... it almost look like they dropped the pkg and bent 1. I took it back for another set and they were fine. they look and work great. the doors fit great bolt up perfect. the only negative is no mirrors and my passenger side rattles a little between the latch. i might be able to adjust this tho.

i did like that i can go buy a pair of tj mirrors for $80 bucks and bolt em up. View attachment 20421

Those look nice on your rig. So regular TJ mirrors fit them? Can anyone confirm this?

Last edited:
Top Bottom