Feb 7th Rausch Pictures and Videos!

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
I have some gopro video of the green group getting out late Saturday night. Havnt edited any yet. Trail ride footage isn't that exciting tho lol

KingCopperhead

I'm such a dork that I've been waiting for videos from this trip like it's part 5 of the jkx lmao. Guess it's because I talk to a few of ya on here and on fb and it's at my favorite wheeling spot.

Trying to live vicariously lmao.

dannymalkin

I'm such a dork that I've been waiting for videos from this trip like it's part 5 of the jkx lmao. Guess it's because I talk to a few of ya on here and on fb and it's at my favorite wheeling spot.

Trying to live vicariously lmao.

I wasn't in the black group but I will try to hurry up for you! I have a few good clips anyway.

KingCopperhead

I wasn't in the black group but I will try to hurry up for you! I have a few good clips anyway.

Thanks! LOL and it's all good, winter wheeling is a whole new ball game anyway. It's cool to see the park in the winter and the east coast crew having good times.

5 more weeks and I can put up some pics of my own. I really need to get a gopro

Armydog

Thanks! LOL and it's all good, winter wheeling is a whole new ball game anyway. It's cool to see the park in the winter and the east coast crew having good times.

5 more weeks and I can put up some pics of my own. I really need to get a gopro

Get one, you will not regret it. I guarantee that

Top Bottom