February Anthracite/rausch creek run?

jeffj

Caught the Bug
I couldn't be more satisfied on a Monday morning, It was an awesome weekend. I was blown away with the solid group we had. :clap2:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Hoping you made it home ok. Let’s see the damage. Including your sliders. Lol

[emoji38] Those RSE step sliders took a beating on the driver side. Step still works though!

If only someone would make a good frame mounted steel slider for the JT.

IMG_4817.jpg

Made it home fine. Was just a long drive when I routed gps to avoid highways. Was a very scenic drive though with the top off. I threw the stock track bar in for now. Once the Evo Mfg track bar was off you cannot even tell it’s bad, but the hushing deflects every direction easy just by moving the bushing sleeve with your fingers.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

jeffj

Caught the Bug
[emoji38] Those RSE step sliders took a beating on the driver side. Step still works though!

View attachment 348946

Made it home fine. Was just a long drive when I routed gps to avoid highways. Was a very scenic drive though with the top off. I threw the stock track bar in for now. Once the Evo Mfg track bar was off you cannot even tell it’s bad, but the hushing deflects every direction easy just by moving the bushing sleeve with your fingers.

Man I hate to hear you had all those problems, especially after you killed it all day with your JT. Nice driving and really nice to hang with you and your son.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked

View attachment 348946

Glad you guys made it home safe and sound. Awesome day out there with you guys!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Man I hate to hear you had all those problems, especially after you killed it all day with your JT. Nice driving and really nice to hang with you and your son.

Yes was great meeting you and your family. Was a great day! Jeep really isn’t too bad. If anything I’m glad I discovered the weak link wheeling close to home and not out of state. The skid plates took the brunt of the damage underneath.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Glad you guys made it home safe and sound. Awesome day out there with you guys!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thanks! Your Jeep is looking great. Awesome of you to offer up your trailer to another Jeeper in need. Glad you guys made it back fine as well.

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Friday was all the North Park which I’ve never ran those there. The only one I know was Devils Den on that side.

Saturday we started the same we did the other week. Worked our way through some other black over there I hadn’t done. Did Hot Rod. Walk in the Patk and a few others I really don’t know as they are

Great wheeling with you Jeff. Your rig is really bad ass, and the coil overs and long arms are going to put you at another level. I hope to see you at Colorado.

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Thanks again Greg for leading us down the trail! Here are some shots from the run:

View attachment 348887

View attachment 348888

View attachment 348889

View attachment 348890

View attachment 348891

View attachment 348892

View attachment 348893

View attachment 348894

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Bill, nice wheeling with you again. You’ve really transformed your gig sense wind rock. That truck and trailer are sweet too.

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Friday was all the North Park which I’ve never ran those there. The only one I know was Devils Den on that side.

Saturday we started the same we did the other week. Worked our way through some other black over there I hadn’t done. Did Hot Rod. Walk in the Patk and a few others I really don’t know as they are

Great wheeling with you Jeff. Your rig is really bad ass, and the coil overs and long arms are going to put you at another level. I hope to see you at Colorado.

You better be in CO at a minimum! Great wheeling with you and the family. Man, you should be proud of Levi. Watching him behind the wheel of your rig is just impressive. Hope him and the wife had a good race on Sunday!

jeffj

Caught the Bug
You better be in CO at a minimum! Great wheeling with you and the family. Man, you should be proud of Levi. Watching him behind the wheel of your rig is just impressive. Hope him and the wife had a good race on Sunday!

Thanks man, I love to wheel but it was so much better lettinghim take the wheel all day. They had a great race..it was freaking 48 and raining. It’s looking like I might be able make CO happen. I should know in a couple days.

Top Bottom