Feeler N Tx / DFW Suds - N - Grub

dillard09

Are we having visitors from CA?

If I was around I would be there. Anything for some Hard 8 BBQ! I will actually be in Colorado at that time enjoying hi country wheeling!

Edit: I had to come back and edit. It now says Hard 8 "BBQ". Don't want people to get the wrong idea about me!

Last edited:

Exodus 4x4

Nothin' beats Franklin's.

La Barbeque ain't bad though, in a pinch :blush:

For sure. La Barbeque actually was only 3 blocks from my house until they moved it a few months ago. Now I prefer Terry Blacks when I don't feel like standing in line for 6 hours at Franklins.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Ive tried Killens BBQ in pearland and must say, its the best bbq ive had so far. But need to venture off a little further to start trying more bbq places out.

Kyle7R

For sure. La Barbeque actually was only 3 blocks from my house until they moved it a few months ago. Now I prefer Terry Blacks when I don't feel like standing in line for 6 hours at Franklins.

I'll have to give them a shot next time I'm up that way. Now I'm just stuck watching Aaron Franklin's YouTube vids while I BBQ at home. With his help, I've made a couple of the best briskets of my life, perfected my pork ribs, and even knocked my first attempt at a Pork Butt for pulled pork out of the park :thumb:

Ive tried Killens BBQ in pearland and must say, its the best bbq ive had so far. But need to venture off a little further to start trying more bbq places out.

Oh Nick, I'm gonna have to learn you about some BBQ!

Maybe after it cools down a bit I'll even do a SnG here at the house and do some home made BBQ for my Jeep homies. :D

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I'll have to give them a shot next time I'm up that way. Now I'm just stuck watching Aaron Franklin's YouTube vids while I BBQ at home. With his help, I've made a couple of the best briskets of my life, perfected my pork ribs, and even knocked my first attempt at a Pork Butt for pulled pork out of the park :thumb:

Oh Nick, I'm gonna have to learn you about some BBQ!

Maybe after it cools down a bit I'll even do a SnG here at the house and do some home made BBQ for my Jeep homies. :D

Man! I do really need to start learning how to bbq! I always put it to the side and just forget about doing it lol
Do you usually smoke it or grill or just throw it in the microwave :idontknow:

Napalm

If y'all are looking for good places to try, Scholl Brothers BBQ in Paris, TX. It is great BBQ.

Napalm

Really going to try and make this.. It's going to depend on our gym schedule for the opening.

Maybe I can get all these parts installed before hand... LoL!

Texas Anglin

I will be in The Colony and so close but not able to meet up do to the conference schedule Saturday. Catch yall next time.

Top Bottom