Feeler - PR44/PR60 SF

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Id say 1750 for all 5 tires and wheels. Need to measure the tread. Probably 50-60% tread life on 4. The spare is virtually new tire, the guy I got them from never rotated it in. The spare wheel has never seen the ground.

I said that for 35s, then again for 37s. My damn wheeling buddies are now all on 42s. Uyyyy, hard to keep up.
Im not gonna let myself get 37s till my d30 is gone. Or at least thats what i keep telling myself. Im scared my 35s will wear out before i have an axle, then ill be faced with a tough, tough choice lol.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Im not gonna let myself get 37s till my d30 is gone. Or at least thats what i keep telling myself. Im scared my 35s will wear out before i have an axle, then ill be faced with a tough, tough choice lol.

Just buy all of it and you are good lol

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Dont do me like that Tyler. Were supposed to be bros on 35s for life remember?

Stop telling me how to live my life. :cheesy:

I mean, you are talking to a guy selling a pair of axles... :crazyeyes:

Stop telling me how to live my life. :cheesy:

I mean, you are talking to a guy selling a pair of axles... :crazyeyes:
Lmao. Im just trying to keep strength in numbers. My resolve wont last much longer lol.

Yeaaaa about that. I think im more in the market for a d44 budget wise. Diapers and formula are costly.

NAUJK

That rear 60 would bolt right in with my PR44 front worth 4.88 gears.... if only you were closer and I had the money I would take that rear 60 so dang fast....

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
So figured out what I want to do. Price drop. 7500 for the set. If someone buys set I'll throw in the arb compressor, air hosing, switches etc. And the EVO arb mount. I am willing to split them up. If they are split will still include the air line and switches but $100 for the compressor/mount.

Front 4250
Rear 3250

Again, all in including brakes.

Lil Nasty

I'm currently at this crossroad. Plus the wife keeps talking about a new house. I could use a bigger garage but not as much as I could use these axles!

Lil Nasty

So figured out what I want to do. Price drop. 7500 for the set. If someone buys set I'll throw in the arb compressor, air hosing, switches etc. And the EVO arb mount. I am willing to split them up. If they are split will still include the air line and switches but $100 for the compressor/mount.

Front 4250
Rear 3250

Keep digging! I'm going to throw the beer AT YOU! If we would ever get to share a beer together that is. Haha awesome deal!

Sithwindu

Front 4250
Rear 3250

If it's still available after christmas I will pm you!!

StickFish

Any photos of them? I am interested and travel back and forth to Det for work. Are they stock width?

I could pick them up on the next trip over. Would be before the 17th

Top Bottom