Feeler - Uncle Toms Cabin Meet and Greet + Snow Run?

Panda

I'm in as long as my driveshafts are ok by then, kitty's leaving town for a bridal shower that weekend this will teach her :synister:

07JKSahara

I'm in as long as my driveshafts are ok by then, kitty's leaving town for a bridal shower that weekend this will teach her :synister:

Funny. I can't go because my wife is hosting a bridal shower and I somehow became the photographer... Lame.

TheStick

Here is the list:

TheStick
crippledpetey
2013rubirick
Rubizon
Panda
Rccrwlr
Kyleolson

Last edited:

kyleolson

Here is the list:

TheStick
crippledpetey
2013rubirick
Rubizon
Panda
Rccrwlr

I think you can throw me on that list. ;) I'm also posting a get together the following day in Rocklin for those who can't make it. Should have that up by tomorrow.

TheStick

Alright, decision time guys. What the hell happened to the rain and snow?!? Went to shit!

I am totally cool either way, but it would look like the snow run portion of this will be weak at best. More just a cruz up the hill to have a couple beers. It would be fine with me since I haven't met most of you, so just a good meet and greet is always fun.

Let me know your thoughts. If people want to wait for snow I would be good with that as well.

I'm going to have to bow out. Between work, axle swaps and overall maintenance on my rig before Moab I'm swamped. Hope you have a blast!

spinuck

I went up to the rubicon the night of the 3rd. Ice house road was very icy in spots, and there was quite a bit of snow at the loon lake entrance. I didn't try driving out on the slabs. I know some guys who went out and it sounds like it was really icy out on the trail too. Not sure how much has cleared up since then. Good luck out there!

TheStick

I think a postponement is in order :)

Would really prefer to have good snow as well. Hopefully sometime later in the year we can make it work. And it snows! Jesus. Starting to feel like last year all of a sudden.

Top Bottom