Fender Bender - Sedan vs JKU "Evo Tough"

MAMUT

Beefy rock sliders is not a bad idea neither. You need them both beefy. I got shrockworks on mine. They are stout

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bob-o12jk

Banned
Just got into a fender bender last Sat leaving my buddies house to head to the hammers.

The guy pulled over to the curb in the right side of street and when I caught up to him to pass him, he jumped out in front if me to pull in the driveway across the street.....dumbass! I was doing about 20mph, saw him pull out, I hit the brakes and bam!. Probably hit him around 10mph and I didn't even feel the impact. No harm to my warn rock crawler stubby just another battle scar.
Jeep-1
Buick-0
1363199485675.jpg 1363199495948.jpg 1363199505280.jpg 1363199514402.jpg

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Just got into a fender bender last Sat leaving my buddies house to head to the hammers.

The guy pulled over to the curb in the right side of street and when I caught up to him to pass him, he jumped out in front if me to pull in the driveway across the street.....dumbass! I was doing about 20mph, saw him pull out, I hit the brakes and bam!. Probably hit him around 10mph and I didn't even feel the impact. No harm to my warn rock crawler stubby just another battle scar.
Jeep-1
Buick-0
View attachment 19632 View attachment 19633 View attachment 19634 View attachment 19635

Not a Cali resident, but is that a new or new used car plate? Bad day!:cheesy:

MAMUT

Jeep-1
Buick-0
View attachment 19632 View attachment 19633 View attachment 19634 View attachment 19635

That's awesome, it's like tin can against the Evo bumper, lol Glad you made out ok as well

bob-o12jk

Banned
That is a used car dealer plate. And if my reading skills serve me well, one of the more fancy we habla espanol ones..... :(

andrew -

Really close Andrew, I just zoomed in on that pic and it says
Repossess Auto Sales
" We Finance Anyone"

Top Bottom