Fender flare

jeeeep

Hooked
i read this thread twice and still can't figure out what fender, if any, you are looking for.
i think i got a little brain damaged in the process :thinking:

Brankz

i read this thread twice and still can't figure out what fender, if any, you are looking for.
i think i got a little brain damaged in the process :thinking:

This fender flare, I was buying one but the guy wants to much for them
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422139195.896688.jpg

Brankz

:thumb: check some of the local shops for take-offs, even the dealer that does mods...you may get a good price for a take-off

Good idea I will hit them up, I even take broken ones, cause I'm cutting then any way lol

Brankz

Why when I need a fender flare I can't find one, and when I don't need one I found a bunch. don't care color of conditions let me know if you have something and name your price thanks

Skid_Kid

Why when I need a fender flare I can't find one, and when I don't need one I found a bunch. don't care color of conditions let me know if you have something and name your price thanks

Brankz, there is a set on CL for $80 right near you.

Brankz

Brankz, there is a set on CL for $80 right near you.

Yup I offer him 50 for the fronts but he no accepted, so if I don't find a cheap passenger side or a pair for just the front, I don't have Any other option so I will be obligated in buying this 😁 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423027397.923726.jpg poison spider flares

Yeep

I have a set you can have, but I won't be out in San Diego again until the end of the month... If you don't find one by then, let me know

Brankz

I have a set you can have, but I won't be out in San Diego again until the end of the month... If you don't find one by then, let me know

👍 thanks yup I let you know... More likely I will buy a spider flare set by next week

Buddy22

I have the xenon fender flare front amd rear

 thanks yup I let you know... More likely I will buy a spider flare set by next week
Are you still looking for fenders. I have mine just sitting on my porch. P.M me if you interested in them.

Top Bottom