Few photos of the rig..

Yes, we have a few spots we go too. It's a good time. Wellsville, OH is a good time, or Creek Falls.

Just tried to PM you but inbox is full

Cleared out.

And I'm stoked for the beach. I've never been there, I downloaded Roadside America. I'm driving down by myself, so I plan on taking In some of the cool sites on the way down!!

Great looking JK.. What are those graphics on the grill?

It is vinyl. I just take a straight edge and a blade and cut pieces out, and lay them on the grill. My last JK had the whole grill done, I just started this one.. I got the idea from the Van Halen Guitar. And I didn't want to paint it like everyone else.. Here's a few pictures of my old rig with the whole grill done..

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442768961.417226.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442768972.618693.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442768981.585578.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442769084.935700.jpg

Wow! Your grill looks like a ton of work but an awesome way to customize your Jeep. Looks like you're a talented artist.

I love the urban feel to your photos on your 4 door. Very cool!

Wow! Your grill looks like a ton of work but an awesome way to customize your Jeep. Looks like you're a talented artist.

I love the urban feel to your photos on your 4 door. Very cool!

Thank you, I guess after a few beers, the artist in everyone comes out! It took about 6 hours, but I love how it turned out. I wish I would have switched it from my old one to the new one, but oh well.

The photos are all through HDR App on iPhone. It's pretty sweet! Thanks for the props, the Jeep Community is awesome, and Eddie has made it even better with Wayalife.

Top Bottom