Finally got my jeep home

Littlewolf

Got the box out , waiting for bolts to get here Fri. Two of the four mounting flanges show signs of rust , so it was only being held on by the top 2 bolts . Included some pics . 20160713_175622.jpg H]ķ

Littlewolf

Got her put back together, still have a slight wobble that I can feel . Next front end alignment rotate and ballance and going to check rear bar and arms also . Any other suggestions on what I should do .

JKbrick

Got her put back together, still have a slight wobble that I can feel . Next front end alignment rotate and ballance and going to check rear bar and arms also . Any other suggestions on what I should do .

Maybe get under the front and have someone move the wheel back and forth and really look at everything closely, then you could always try rotating your tires like you mentioned

Littlewolf

Maybe get under the front and have someone move the wheel back and forth and really look at everything closely, then you could always try rotating your tires like you mentioned
Yeah that's the plan for morning before I do the alignment .

Jk_nate

I wish I had that kind of disposable income.

I feel like replacing bushings, tie rod ends, steering stabilizer, and ball joints at 100,000 miles isn't a bad idea. I'm very ocd about the way my jeep drives and if it was mine I would spend a few hundred bucks and get it right.

Littlewolf

I feel like replacing bushings, tie rod ends, steering stabilizer, and ball joints at 100,000 miles isn't a bad idea. I'm very ocd about the way my jeep drives and if it was mine I would spend a few hundred bucks and get it right.
That's still is an option , I will get rite , just like to know what was the cause of it as I go along .

Top Bottom